who else has a flowmaster catback with polished tips?? [pic added]

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have had the kit for ohhh... i dont know like 2 months now haha i opened thebox to peak at it ...it was in there...the crappy weather has me so un-motivated to do anything to the car ....so today i went and got new bolts so i could bolt the pipes up to cat back since i had to cut the bolts to get the old system out anyways i decided to look at my kit closer today and i opened the cardboard up thats wrapped around the polished tips and on the sides of the tips it says flowmaster..... i kinda thought it looked gay the lady thought it was neat....is this something new they are doing?? i dont remember seeing any other tails like this? i got the kit because i saw it on a friends car and though it looked good...it appears to be like craftman easy to read sockets...i guess would be the easiest way to describe it... i will have the lady take pics of it tonight when she gets home from work...i have no idea how to load them into the comp haha.. i was just curious if others who have the kit had the words and can i use like a steelwool or something to take it off??

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Re: who else has a flowmaster catback with polished tips??

they have been doing that for awhile now, im pretty sure you cant do anything to take it off.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

ok i will throw the tails in the garbage then because i think its lame.... turndowns here i come

ck5.0

Reaction score

I have not seen that before is it possible to get a picture of it.

S

scarface

this is on my new edge, but same tips
cobra1023.jpg

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

yeah mines not like that...its on the side and its not stamped either i will get pics of it and tonight have the lady load them

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

ive seen what your talking about.. if your just going to throw them away.. throw them to my house, ill take em off your hands.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

Every exhaust company does that now

ck5.0

Reaction score

I actually don't mind that. Now if they put it real big alond the side that would look like ass.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

thats what they did on mine its not stamped on the top it along the side probley 6" long if i had to guess

S

scarface

I wouldnt worry about it...unless you are right on top of it, you probably wont see it. I dont mind the little one on mine at all.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

well theres sitting in the garage right now ...debating them going on ....i think you will really be able to see them from the side... i really wish mine were on the top because i plan on mine coming out flush with the bumper so i could hide it

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

alright let me run out in the garage

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

alright i only got one pic before the camera died and its kinda crappy but you can see it....both tails have it on them
000_0192.jpg

S

scarface

thats not that bad...most people wouldnt notice if you didnt point it out.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
the glare and stuff hides it more but im really picky about my stuff and it really bothers me i got new tails because one had a hairline crack about a half a inch long in the bottom reflective part...94 tails... i just pick out flaws and everything on my ride and stuff really gets to me i think i have a.d.d. or something haha :hammer:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
is it on both sides of the tips? if its only on one side, then just put the side with the words facing the inside.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online