Who modified and owned this 1994 SVT Cobra ?

normandy

Reaction score
Would love to find out some info on this car i just purchased. Has been in Owasso Oklahoma 2008, Cannon Falls Minnesota 2010, then to Fort Worth Texas 2010,
where it was briefly labelled a salvage car (why?) then received a clean title and was next in Byars Oklahoma 2011, now in UTAH…2016. Anybody with info on this car ? VIN ends with xxx689. Car has been modified (arghh) looks new in all respects, but runs like yuk. Odometer broken. No records with car. Please help me.

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I only know of a couple of options. A Marti report will tell you where the car came from and when. With what options and everything. To find out how it lived your best bet is get a detailed Carfax. Other than that not sure what you can get.

Jake

ranger56528

Reaction score
You could post on Craigslist in the cities where the car was and you might get a reply,I've seen that done when someone is looking for a car they had owned and looking for or for past owner/s.

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
Would love to find out some info on this car i just purchased. Has been in Owasso Oklahoma 2008, Cannon Falls Minnesota 2010, then to Fort Worth Texas 2010,
where it was briefly labelled a salvage car (why?) then received a clean title and was next in Byars Oklahoma 2011, now in UTAH…2016. Anybody with info on this car ? VIN ends with xxx689. Car has been modified (arghh) looks new in all respects, but runs like yuk. Odometer broken. No records with car. Please help me.

If you have a buddy at a car dealership in the same the state the car is registered in they can pull a DMV Twix which will show just the previous owners name and address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online