Whoa! Look At That Ass! *Post Up Ass Shots Of Your Car*

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
f9504283935d80492f23624b8bd6d8cc.jpg

c89d6b6e29bcd106c0f81344ea233bfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the bronze wheels. Was actually considering them for my black ‘95 Cobra. Nothing in the silver and chrome excited me. “Maybe” anthracite. Just too much black on my car and the blacked-out thing is kind of beat nowadays. So, I thought,”huh, maybe the bronze. That would be somewhat subtle and definitely different”.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so we did the ass shots, what about a thread for “frontal” shots??? Don’t want to be one-dimensional now, do we? And, we can’t show favorites
LOL

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
how did I miss this?

K43JgIB.jpg

zN84mPj.jpg
Whoa! What size rears are you running? Based on the top pic, not much room for..... well, anything really!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whoa! What size rears are you running? Based on the top pic, not much room for..... well, anything really!!
19" 275 35 That pic is with it resting on the bump stop I installed when its aired out. I would not drive it that way by any means and it can raise up to what you can see in this pic. Makes it easy, or possible really to get the jack under the lowered svo style skirts.
c8xvRSE.jpg

331gt

Reaction score
how did I miss this?

K43JgIB.jpg

zN84mPj.jpg

Holy near perfection batman! looks really good. what rear diffuser is that? i just recently came across Carter's custom looking for something else but I like yours even more. great looking ride!

Werecow

Reaction score
That's a custom one off diffuser, but I know the builder and he can replicate it for you for the low low price of $1899 unpainted.. paypal it to me and I'll see that it get to where it needs to go...

331gt

Reaction score
That's a custom one off diffuser, but I know the builder and he can replicate it for you for the low low price of $1899 unpainted.. paypal it to me and I'll see that it get to where it needs to go...
yea, that's a bit more than I'd be looking at spending!

Werecow

Reaction score
I'm just kidding!! No Scott made that one all by himself, did that with carbon fiber and many layers of paint and clear coat, wet sanded, and buffed out just as you see it there! It truly is a one off for sure!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Holy near perfection batman! looks really good. what rear diffuser is that? i just recently came across Carter's custom looking for something else but I like yours even more. great looking ride!
thanks for the kind words. As he said I made it myself and that makes your compliment even better. The fins are 4mm cf and the gas tank is skinned in cf as well so I have a couple hundred into the materials alone. But there isn't any reason you can't make your own out of other materials. You can see more of the car on IG @ttocs388

331gt

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words. As he said I made it myself and that makes your compliment even better. The fins are 4mm cf and the gas tank is skinned in cf as well so I have a couple hundred into the materials alone. But there isn't any reason you can't make your own out of other materials. You can see more of the car on IG @ttocs388
impressive! all the electronics and what not you did on the interior. i dont have an IG account so couldnt see the full size pics but got a good idea of it, very cool!

Werecow

Reaction score
You outta check out his build thread, he put a buttload of hours in that thing. It's the one about the "Momstang"

331gt

Reaction score
You outta check out his build thread, he put a buttload of hours in that thing. It's the one about the "Momstang"
Cool, thanks. I'll check it out. have my hands full with a project currently but always great to get more ideas of new ways to blow my money! haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online