whooo hooo

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
my tires are in great shape had them for almost 2 years now but i want to get wider tires out back 305's biatch
then buy dem dawg :khobra:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea me too those are the rims i really want, can you post pics of them off the car? closeups of the finish would be cool too.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yup sure monday i get my car back and my camara is in the stang so ill take some pics before i put them on the rubbers the finish came out great

4point6GT

Reaction score
damn atleast u got ur new wheels, im still waitin on mine :rant:.emailed them to see if there is any news but no reply yet, hopefully tomorrow.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
what wheels did you end up getting and who did you ordered them from?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well i got my camara back and took some pics.... i have a crapy digital camara trust they look better in person then in the pics 100x better 18X9 for the fronts 18X10 for the rear cant beat it for $490 shipped to my door with free lug nuts but they forgot the center caps

Picture396.jpg

Picture393.jpg

Picture392.jpg

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
SEX! :banana:

Cant wait to see em mounted! O0

Get on their asses for those centercaps! :rant:

S

scarface

those wheels look like crap. I think you should send them to me ;)

lrall

Reaction score
..if we're playin that game scarface, your car looks horrible, give it to me. haha sick rims bro

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah scarface, i don't think ive told you this yet but your car looks very nice man.. i love it..

and svt, rims look sick as hell.. i can't wait to see those macdaddy's on yo rizide... they gone look tight yo. lol, so you get em mounted yet?? and it looks like your be rocking the centercapless style like i did for about 6 months lol.. i know you envy me.. :angel: :angel:

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
thanks guys i wish they were mounted already trust me as soon as i get some more money ill be pimpin yo and ill take some pics yoooo

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah scarface, i don't think ive told you this yet but your car looks very nice man.. i love it..

and svt, rims look sick as hell.. i can't wait to see those macdaddy's on yo rizide... they gone look tight yo. lol, so you get em mounted yet?? and it looks like your be rocking the centercapless style like i did for about 6 months lol.. i know you envy me.. :angel: :angel:

ya trey i always wanted to be like you and no center caps im deff gonna be sporting my wheels like that ::) ... lol your car still looked baddass tho with the center caps missing look way better now tho ill be ordering the saleens ones also :)

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
oo i am trust me they should be on by saturday i have industrial eletrical wires with lots of copper inside i need to cash in :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
iono how much they are from saleen but i got them for 60 bucks after shipping from underground something on ebay.. he got them here within 4 days of purchase to..

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
nice ill have to look at them on ebay.... i buy alot of stuff off ebay so far i havent gotten screwed unless you want to consider no center caps a screwed ..... i need to call them so i have caps for now tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online