why oh why?

smokeybear

Reaction score
I live right here on route 22 in NJ. There are like 7 car dealers near me and all of them have used mach 1's,cobras and termys , for sale. The dealer with most of them is the honda dealer 4 mach 1's, 2 gt's,2 cobras 3 termys, and one roush. are the people here just stupid of is it me. If I was not buying a house right now I would buy one of them

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
smokeybear said:
I live right here on route 22 in NJ. There are like 7 car dealers near me and all of them have used mach 1's,cobras and termys , for sale. The dealer with most of them is the honda dealer 4 mach 1's, 2 gt's,2 cobras 3 termys, and one roush. are the people here just stupid of is it me. If I was not buying a house right now I would buy one of them

If I was not buying a house I would be asking where on Rt. 22 in N.J.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
There is a SMALL used car dealership where I live that has about 15 new edge v6, Gts and Cobras. :noes:

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
we are hopfuly going to be moving end of april to philipsberg nj

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
smokeybear said:

I used to live in Phillipsburg, now I am in Easton Pa. right across the Delaware River.

SMOKE

Reaction score
LOL .. just bought a house.
Couldn't go up there and rescue one or two anyway-no garage space. :rollinglaugh:

Of course, if I did the wife would say NO!
Can't really complain she let get the last one and let me put both in the garage.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I would have killed to have dealerships like that around me when i was looking for my car. I pry would have ended up spending way more $$ than i should have/planned on though haha.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
smokeybear said:

There is a white new edge Cobra running around P-berg. Also the auto parts store on rt.22 east bound, the owner has a real Cobra.

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
well after we move I will invite you over. thats if we get the house. all this crap we need to do to buy a house is a pain in the ass

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
smokeybear said:
well after we move I will invite you over. thats if we get the house. all this crap we need to do to buy a house is a pain in the ass

I know the nightmare. They give you one hell of an anal inspection. I will be going through it again myself shortly.

Why don't you go another 10-15 minutes west and save youself a ton of money in taxes. You could probably buy a house comparable in size for less money as well.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
smokeybear said:
give you one hell of an anal inspection.

:pics:

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
:lol:

WE want to stay in jersey and an hour is all i am willing to drive to work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member