Writeup about hiding engine bay wires for our cars

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Do you have a modified pcm then?

I have an AEM.

is that a chromed out smog pump you're running?

I have a billet smog pump pulley. A friend of mine made it on a manual lathe and mill for me. To my knowledge, I'm the only one who has one. He made my crank, water pump, and alternator pulleys as well. All factory size too. :) His skill at machinework is pretty amazing. All of them fit perfectly.

Paul.

94Vert

Reaction score
69clark said:
I did mine. I didn't weld up all the holes and smooth everything out but I hid and removed as much junk as I could. Still working on a few more things, but the only way to do it is just dive in and start the project. There's no one way to do it.

NewCameraPicsVids020.jpg

Man i love that bbk intake, if i didn't need a new hood for it i would have bought it a long time ago.

Suspect

Reaction score
Paul said:
Do you have a modified pcm then?

I have an AEM.

is that a chromed out smog pump you're running?

I have a billet smog pump pulley. A friend of mine made it on a manual lathe and mill for me. To my knowledge, I'm the only one who has one. He made my crank, water pump, and alternator pulleys as well. All factory size too. :) His skill at machinework is pretty amazing. All of them fit perfectly.

Paul.
tell him to make some more! tell him we need power steering, idler, and tensioner. ;D

i think wazee is like the only person to get those from. and most of the time he doesnt have all of them in stock. at least when i look. i need to order them all at once. :D

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
He's in jail now... and he ain't gettin' out for a looooong time. :( Sorry guys.

Looks like I will remain the only person with those pulleys. I have some other one-of-a-kind billet stuff that you guys would freak out over if I posted pics - but I can't. It's secret squirrel right now. If they ever become available for sale, I'll let you all of you know.

Paul.

95opal

Reaction score
Once you pull the harness you will have a better idea how to start hiding them. I think everyone does it a little different. There is no right or wrong way, as long as everything is pluged back in. It definately takes some time. Here is a shot of mine.

100_0261.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
wow, every engine bay posted in here is amazing... props guys :rockyou:

95PGTTech

Reaction score
clark...shit is sex son. I really like the way you painted some of the accessories black

95-stang

Reaction score
Paul said:
He's in jail now... and he ain't gettin' out for a looooong time. :( Sorry guys.

Looks like I will remain the only person with those pulleys. I have some other one-of-a-kind billet stuff that you guys would freak out over if I posted pics - but I can't. It's secret squirrel right now. If they ever become available for sale, I'll let you all of you know.

Paul.

How come he's still trading on e-bay and selling from his website?
Or is that just an employee?

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Man, this is some nice stuff here. Looks good, but it would be nice to see step by step how someone did it. I did it on my vert, and it was a pita, but it was the second one I did, so it wasn't too bad, went a lot quicker and neater.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
95-stang said:
Paul said:

Paul.

How come he's still trading on e-bay and selling from his website? Or is that just an employee?

I'm not talking about my Wazee pulleys. I'm talking about my crank, water pump, smog pump, and alternator pulleys. The PS and idler pulleys are from Wazee.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.