WTB: Radio/dash center console bezel w/ vents

VoodooBear

Reaction score
Got my radio jacked yesterday and they took the whole bezel along with it...

Looking for an uncracked one with the A/C vents... Shipping to 00926.

Let me know!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that sucks, but you might consider taking this opportunity to go to a double din radio with a screen by getting a new-edge version of that part and bolting it in. Of course I would recomend an alarm if you upgrade your stereo...

Mustanger

Reaction score
I have one in great condition with one tiny defect that is almost invisible when installed...I'll get pics up in a minute...I was gonna ask $50 + shipping (from 97527 Southern Oregon) Perfect vents & no broken tabs...

Here is mine, all posts & clips are perfect even the long radio support that always gets broken...the only defect is on the center top edge a small split that is 99.9% invisible when installed. I tried to get a pic of it...

Includes the storage cubby at the bottom...it is true 94-98 Black not the Dark Charcoal even if pics look a bit light...

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yep it is a pretty nice piece ....almost perfect...in fact you don't really need to even repair it it is so minor when installed.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hey VoodooBear...I just checked & it looks like close to 18-20 bucks to ship to you...depends on which city in PR you are in. need a bit more info...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online