WTS/WTT: 2003 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C

mech4matsnova

Reaction score
2003 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 Custom 100th Anniversary Edition. Mileage 15,788. I am the second owner, purchased from Harley Dealer in 2005. When purchased it had 1600 miles on it. No mechanical issues whatsoever, runs and rides great. Never wrecked or dropped, I have the CLEAN TITLE IN HAND. All maintenence performed on time. Two tone Harley 100th anniversary edition silver and black with Gold 100th Emblems. It has many aftermarket accessories, including a Digital Guard Dawg Security System, LePera seat, Drag Specialties Broomstick drag bars, 1 3/4 Drag pipes w/ torque cones wrapped in DEI heat wrap (Drilled for baffles if desired), Forcewinder air filter with crank breather, HD Screamin Eagle Thunderslide Carb kit, Full Screamin' Eagle ignition(Plugs, wires, coil, and adjustable ignition module w/SE cover, same as the Buell), Ness Tech Oil Pressure gauge, Kuryakyn Adjustable cruise pegs, front signals relocated(similar to factory Dyna Wide Glide setup), Drag Specialties Tach, Front fork brace, In tank oil temp gauge, Maxxis tires front and rear(70% tread), HD Cowbell horn cover and relocation kit, HD laydown plate bracket, RIGID STRUT CONVERTED(I have the stock shocks and the Burley Lowering kit if Rigid is uncomfortable, the rigid kit does not modify the frame or swingarm in any way, totally bolt on) HD Run, Brake, Turn signal kit, American Flag derby cover, '05 and up style headlight(clear style makes it look newer), Louvered battery cover with new battery in Feb.(HD battery replaced original), Frame mounted bag to store extra plugs, some tools and papers, many HD chrome pieces, and more - Im sure I forgot some things. I have most of the stock parts including the stock seat and other parts if should you desire to change it. I also have some maintenence items, such as a new oil filter and associated service gaskets, spare front and rear brake pads, Factory HD SERVICE, PARTS, and ELECTRICAL Manuals INCLUDED, and some other stuff. 2003 was the last year of the 1st gen Evo for the Sportster. I worked at the dealer when I purchased it and for a few years after. Its a great bike and I have been very happy with it, the reason I want to sell is I want another Mustang(Just sold my '98 GT and I miss it). Asking $4500 OBO. I will consider trades for a FOX MUSTANG 5.0(prefer an LX) of equal value, or cash, just let me know what you have. If you would like additional pictures or have any questions please let me know. PM, Call, or TXT 66 Two 6 Six Four 166 Three. Thanks for looking.

photobucket-3185-1356191712053.jpg

photobucket-16235-1356191743925.jpg

photobucket-6182-1356191780396.jpg

photobucket-32037-1356191812584.jpg