Yellow sn95's

OP
OP
Y

Yellow94gt

Reaction score
It did a TON for the way the car looked. It went from looking like a v6 with a funny wheel size (looked better with the pony wheels) to actually looking like a GT. I found the spacers on ebay for like 75 bucks, hubcentric, the whole meal deal, and couldn't be happier with them. They haven't given me the first problem and they kinda look cool too.

Adam!

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yellow I have to say is 'the' sn95 color, the color that usually comes to mind when I think of a 94-98 for some reason
yellow is most def my favorite color on a SN95 8)

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it. Your car's are all much better than mine though, trust me.

Edit: here are some really old pics, when I first got the car:

carrearview.jpg

carfrontview.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
yellow with bbs :rockyou:

did someone say yellow with bbs... :banana: :drunk:

... I need some new pics though...

[attachment deleted by admin]

thorco3

Reaction score
oh, and nice looking cars guys. it's great to see so many good looking BZ stangs. O0

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
SRT Handz said:
i originally wanted a Yellow SN95 :'(

....But lazer red FTW
mystic > bright atlantic blue > everything else

No offense...but Mystic just does look tht good. Only in direct sunlight....BAB is ok.....Lazer red just looks plush

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
No offense...but Mystic just does look tht good. Only in direct sunlight....BAB is ok.....Lazer red just looks plush
the only people that would take lazer red over mystic or bab is people that currently own lazer red...true story. and i owner a lazer red 95.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
SRT Handz said:
the only people that would take lazer red over mystic or bab is people that currently own lazer red...true story. and i owner a lazer red 95.

originally i wanted yellow or BAB, i just came across a lazer red car by an act of god. if would be tits to own a lazer red and BAB stang.

...mystic is just too weird.... if just doesnt look "sexy" for some reason.

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
I dunno I personally think Chrome yellow = BaB > Mystic > Pacific Green (just on the cobra) > everything else
i have a thing for colors that are a lot harder to find.

thorco3

Reaction score
couple more pics.

owensMR.jpg

with the old konigs...
parkprof.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Yellow94gt

Reaction score
Wow, I love that strut brace painted body color... I did like those Konigs, I'd like to have seen a real deep one on the back.

thorco3

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
thorco3 said:
couple more pics.

owensMR.jpg
i love your car, the only thing that bothers me is the side skirts look out of place... :hitit:

what do you mean... or why is that? They are stock of course... I don't plan to ever change sideskirts. I like the stockers just as much, if not more, than any aftermarket peice.