Yet another ignition update

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Ok well, i recently bought wires from mustang chris. taylor wires that worked out well, and now have went loose.. im getting so sick of this, i have 3 complete sets of wires, 1 taylor, one oem, and one other motorcraft set.. ive had three different people apply strength when the wires are put on, and they click every time. its nice to have a built 2v with full bolt ons that runs just as hard as a npi..

a few people have mentioned going to a motorcraft plug. what would the part number be for a N/A heat range plug?

im also considering the cop conversion so i can bolt these down, im just getting to the point where im running out of options.. current plugs in there are ngk tr55 vpowers.

help me

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt use anything but stock wires, and your not running much spray right now so run stock plugs.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Duff Daddy said:
I wouldnt use anything but stock wires, and your not running much spray right now so run stock plugs.

i havent sprayed it once bro, and Already got rid of the kit since im doing the turbo.

what is the motorcraft part number for stock heat range plugs? and can u get them anywhere then the dealer?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Willis_98GT said:
Duff Daddy said:

i havent sprayed it once bro, and Already got rid of the kit since im doing the turbo.

what is the motorcraft part number for stock heat range plugs? and can u get them anywhere then the dealer?

Jus buy from the dealer, they are like 3 buck a plug... support FoMoCo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.