You Know What They Say About a Man With a Large Carbon Footprint....

OP
OP
twovalveterror

twovalveterror

Reaction score
I was ready to take the test drive, but the wheel would barely go onto the studs without the spacers. again I have terrible backspacing to begin with. I haven't met anyone else with an SRA that rubbed on 9" wheels. with the spacer and the low profile bolt, I have roughly an inch of clearance.

if you have your IRS assembled out of the car, you cant mount a wheel to it, and bolt the bracket to the IRS and see where you end up. as I said, the bracket is the main clearance problem on my car, and I believe on many others.

and yes, very happy to be back on the road!

Gallows

Reaction score
I had to use the spacers on mine as well (3/4"). There is clearance around the top bolt but I am going to pick up a set of low profile MM bolts to give me some extra room.

OP
OP
twovalveterror

twovalveterror

Reaction score
the peace of mind that comes along with a button headed bolt rather than a hex is well worth it! be sure to have a 5/16" alan head drive so you can torque it properly. I had an 8 mm and almost stripped the bolt, but backed off in the nick of time! ended up just using an alan key with a wrench and torquing to TaF specs. lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.