-:You Know You Drive A SN95 when...:-

Firefighter181

Reaction score
When a family friend asks how you managed to "scam" the Department of Motor Vehicles to let you have collector plates for such a new car, and upon further inspection, said person then snidely asks "why in the world you would put an old Fox motor in a newer Mustang?".

In the effort of promoting good relations I said nothing though said person will not be welcome in my garage anytime soon.

Carnage281

Reaction score
When your idle air control valve is on the fritz. In which case you replace it, and then on your way home your car proceeds to get stuck at 2000 rpm doing 30mph on it's own. As a result you attempt to slow the car down, but the car doesn't like that so it finally drops a gear and stalls out.

SVT CAMR

Reaction score
When some idiot at the gas station tells you how awesome the new shelby is with 700 hp.

I told him I will take the 45K extra the shelby cost and build a motor and suspension and blow that thing to another planet. AND I will have money left over to go on vacation!

Just what I wanted to here the first day I take a ride in car since October. so our cars are chopped liver now Huh!

99GreenStang

Reaction score
When Some "kid" at the red light wearing a flatbill with " Racing" stickers on the back window ( adds hp) and a 10.5" muffler that sounds like a dying and in distress stork that got caught in a electric fence. Revs his V-TECH at you while playing his 12" subs with some metal song with a unintelligent language that cannot be deciphered and actually wants you to take him seriously ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
When it has more body roll than a toothpick caught in a tsunami. When you get random CEL's and nobody has an OBD-1 scanner (except my mechanic). When the stock seats are about as comfortable a concrete chair

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
When it has more body roll than a toothpick caught in a tsunami. When you get random CEL's and nobody has an OBD-1 scanner (except my mechanic). When the stock seats are about as comfortable a concrete chair

Do this test. U can check the codes stored in the computer and you can even run a cylinder test to see how ur cylinders are performing. Watch this. Very helpful. 1995 Mustang GT KOEO KOER Test - YouTube

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Sounds like my kinda music.

:rockon: :headbang:

At least your honest.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the 60's - 80's classic rock n roll and metal ( The good times music that will never be outdated ) . But if I can't understand the words and the guy sounds like he is mentioning satanic stuff ... No thanks not for me and shouldn't be for anyone.

Long live the Rolling Stones lol !!!

God Bless!

Walking Tall

Reaction score
You know you drive an sn95 cobra when people ask you on the daily if its a real cobra.

Happened to me the other day. Went to my buddy's shop and there was a kid with an Eclipse standing in there. When I pulled up he said the kid said "Who puts Cobra badges on a regular Mustang?" When he told him it was a real Cobra the kid said "No it isn't. It doesn't say Cobra on the bumper."

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Happened to me the other day. Went to my buddy's shop and there was a kid with an Eclipse standing in there. When I pulled up he said the kid said "Who puts Cobra badges on a regular Mustang?" When he told him it was a real Cobra the kid said "No it isn't. It doesn't say Cobra on the bumper."

Hahaha what a noob.... Did you pop the hood and watch his jaw hit the ground?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Hahaha what a noob.... Did you pop the hood and watch his jaw hit the ground?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Haha I didn't find out until after. He would have probably asked why there was a Cobra sticker and SVT plaque on my 2V.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Haha I didn't find out until after. He would have probably asked why there was a Cobra sticker and SVT plaque on my 2V.

The main problem in this equation is that the kid is driving an eclipse . Nuff said

Tekton1377

Reaction score
You know you drive an SN95 when... Whether or not you want to sell the car depends on what day of the week it is and how much gas is in the tank.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
You know you drive an SN95 when you have a forum that has a " You Know You Drive a SN95 When" thread ...