your advice on new parts

venom97

Reaction score
ok i just bought my 95 gt with a blown motor and im getting ready to put my old motor that was out of my 87 in it and i a few questions. first is i have a t/f street heat intake and a performer intake,which one will work best with my set up? the car has e cam,65mm t body, mac shorty headers,o/r prochamber,cat back,3.73 gears,155 fuel pump,adj regulator and im have a nos dry kit jetted to a 100 shot im planning on installing.my second question, i was planning on buying 24 pound injectors and a c&l 73mm mass air meter. do you think those would best suit my car or should i change something,sizes,brand,etc? and last of all with these parts what can i expect as far as 1/4 mile times and hp. heads are coming soon but dont have the money right now to spend on them,i know thats where i need to focus next. the car is a 5 spd and has sub frame connectors as well. thanks for your help and sorry for the stupid questions.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
im a trickflow guy myself. they are the only ones who balance there intakes which is a plus, so i would suggest that you use one of those intakes. that is a good start for a good running car. As far as times go down the track it all depends how good you can drive. the first 60ft mean it all. i ran 13.5 with almost the same basic setup on street tires. and i also drive a vert which weighs more so you could go faster than that

best of luck to you and your new car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.