Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Red96GT, Jun 25, 2007.
ill tell mine if u tell urs. ;D
#1 Catback, I'm leaning towards flowmaster and a X pipe
#2 Suspension stuff, Lowering springs and shocks
#3 Five Lug Conversion
wtf 5 lug conversion? have you never taken your wheels off before, if that 98 is yours, then you have 5 lugs my friend :hammer:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Good Catch.......I just got a 89 fOX The other day..........
nope, sumfin even betters... >
the cat will be out of the bag probably on thursday or friday as long as everything goes well. :bunny3:
Let's see, I'm looking at:
1) New Headlights with HID's
2) 17" 96-98 GT 5 spoke splits with 275/40/17 Falken452's out back and 245/45/17 Falken452's in front
3) BBK Ceramic Coated Shorties.
This is all after I get my freaking MSD fixed, seeing as even the slightest bit of moisture fried mine.
1. Forged motor w/ 2 stages of nitrous
2. Dyno tuned with Water-Methanol Injection
3. New transmission and rear end when i hook up good for the first time at the track LOL
Silver 94 GT Convertible
1. Install T-Trim
3. Install new console gauge cluster
Black 95 GT Hardtop
2. Vertical Tails
Pewter 89 Coupe
2. iPod CD Player
3. Black Interior
Red 90 GT Racecar
3. Change oil
That's about it.
1. a car (I'm going to see about getting this cheap *ss ranger this weekend)
2. bullit wheels - sitting in the garage... laugh laugh laugh
3. find glass that'll fit where the sunroof used to be
well my sub and amp come in tomorrow sooo
1. Custom sub rear seat enclosure with Kicker 10" L5 and Kicker ZX750.1 amp
2. Already ordered Fiore Micro adjustable clutch quadrant and firewall click adjuster (awaiting on the quadrant, Fiore agreed to make a few more for the last time)
3. Maximum Motorsports Motor Mounts (tongue twister LAWL)
after those things though, my next performance mods will be
1. Ceramic LT headers
3. Tires (more than likely KDW2's, FINALLY!)
1. H&R Supersports, being shipped out tomorrow
2. O/R H Pipe, as soon as I find a good deal on one
3. Mystery Mod...maybe something suspension wise to help with the drop?
I got quite a few planned, but heres the ones i wanna get done for the summer:
1. 5 Speed swap ( I almost got everything, just gotta go pick up the pedals, and order the cutch. Going to ford next week to get me the cable and firewall adjuster)
2. headers ( debating between shorty's and longtubes, since i plan to go turbo next year anyway)
3. Firm up the suspension, CC plates, Rear LCA's etc...
4.Gears ( going with 3.73's)
5. PI intake and Comp 262 cams
Ok, so thats 5, but thats what ill be doing. lol
1- Install UPR upper and lower control arms
2- Get the bottle back on it, maybe downsize from a 150 to a 100
3- Who knows
1. Buy Steeda UCA's and then have them installed along with the MM LCA's that are sitting in my living room
2. tint my taillights (I think the tint will be here tomorrow)
3. New MGW shift knob, I'm tired of burning the crap out of my hand with the Steeda one I have now. (ordering that this week)
1. get some aftermarket heads
2. get a cam
3. get a intake manifold
i need a HCI , ive got most bolt ons and got some 1.7 roller rockers but im a wait till i get a HCI till i install them.
2.75" blower pulley
2.5" stainless tail pipes
then a new dyno tune.
I have all the parts except the tail pipes waiting to go on
1. get my nitrous kit installed
2. get my p.i. intake mani installed
3. Have yet to decide... Maybe retint the windows..
1. blower with dyno tune
2. pi cams and intake
3. suspension and tires....
gotta do it in stages
after that will be appearance
1. cobra bumper and foglights
2. paint bumper and hood
3. possibly 18 " fr500s...
1. NX dry kit. (75-125)
2. Custom nitro tune.
3. Custom nitro cam.
Those will be done simultaneously.
Then when my motor explodes. ;D
4. Carbed 351W swap with forged components.
Then repeat steps 1-3 previously mentioned cept increase the shot to 200. :naughty: