Your Single Best Photo.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Old Jail is located at 21 Magazine St. Now occupied by the American College of the Building Arts.
p6080072jw9.jpg

We were there for an art class, and I assume the American College of the Building Arts owns it because there were little art exhibits inside of the different rooms.

BTW I live in Summerville. :thumb:

wytstang

Reaction score
When the misses gets back I'm going to see if we can get in and tour the place. Thanks for the info

wytstang

Reaction score
I don't really get out much cause well I hate the small road signs they use here. SO I don't venture to far from my house/work. When the wifey gets back from Iraq she's my navigator lol.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... depending on where you want to go I could prolly tell you how to get there. I find it easier to navigate around SC than in Tenn. so idk. :dunno:

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
"...and pretty much ran every light..." lol nice. Downtown is failry tricky 'cause the lanes switch from turn only to straight/turn alot. My mother who works downtown fly's around there like nothing. But Myself, has to watch the ground to see what lane is what. I thought the corner lights were nice :D

Never go downtown on a stormy day. Chances are the backroads will be flooded :comando:

Summerville/Goosecreek are very easy areas to navigate :thumb:

wytstang

Reaction score
The furthest up SC I've been is Monks Corner @ the 1/8 mile track, really nice area from what I can tell. I'll find my way to Summerville/Goosecreek one day, I do want to explore the area more. I'm just waiting for my navigator to come back....

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
  • Hmm... well maybe I can help you with the basics. Theres a target, a walmart, and a kmart on rivers avenue. The Northwoods mall is on rivers also. There is a theater on rivers (kinda old)
  • There is a walmart in goosecreek.
  • There is a walmart, target, kohls, and a theater in summerville.

And of course plenty of places to eat in all three areas! :D

How long is your wife's term oversea's?

wytstang

Reaction score
3 months she only has 25 or 27 days left and I can't wait. We're going to head to Myrtle Beach for that weekend as we have never been. I've found the mall (Craftman sale at sears lol), mainly I stay on Ashley/Dorchester/Rivers. I actually do have a map of Charleston but it doesn't do me much good when I can't find the signs. Then I just get mad I head straight back to said streets :D

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Hope she has a safe trip back.

lol your still stuck on that street sign thing. :D I guess I dont notice it because I've lived here for so long.

BTW I registerd for that CR forums. Never heard of them before thought I might give them a try.

wytstang

Reaction score
LOL yeah I'm kinda bitter w/the signs CR is pretty cool too. Find out about shows/events and the like. Also can find parts for sale or sale locally.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Ok,Can anyone tell me how to "unsubscribe" from this thread ,lol? Ive been checking it out for a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online