Zex Wet Kit ***Vid in post 37***

switch96

Reaction score
My nitrous kit came yesterday and I got everything buttoned up today. The install went much smoother than I anticipated! This kit is WOT activated. I also went with the ZEX window switch. This allows me to start spraying in 2nd or if need be 3rd. Just have to get the bottle filled (hopefully tomorrow, I'm in the middle of nowhere lol). I also put the arming switch in the center console. Without opening the hood or trunk, noone will know I'm spraying. My brother cuts vinyls, so a silver Cobra will find it's way onto the bottle soon. I haven't bought the bottle heater or purge yet, but they are coming. I'm thinking dual purges out of the nostrils of my hood? I'll be running a 75 shot until I get it tuned for a 125.

GetAttachment.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Blind

Reaction score
Re: Zex Wet Kit

I would have mounted the box in the inner fender and ran the lines to the bottom of the intake tube, but congrats, time to play :)

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

I certainly considered the stealth look, but I don't race for money anyways :grin:

Blind

Reaction score

I just hate funny colored stuff standing out in the engine bay :)

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

$540 for the kit, $150 for the window switch.

Untame-d

Reaction score

Can't wait to do mine. I got the exact kit with dual purge, heater and remote turn on.

Can you explain to me how you mounted the bottle from under the car. That damn gas tank is right in the way! I was even thinking of dropping it.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

I used big ass self-tapping screws lol. I didn't really know how I would ever make the bolts work.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

mygreengt said:
u shoulda did a little write up with pics

I always think about doing this when I'm waiting for parts. Like when my longtubes were coming and I dropped the K-member. Some details probably would've been of value to other members. But once my parts come I'm too excited to slow down and take pictures lol.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score

venmuss said:
mygreengt said:
u shoulda did a little write up with pics

I always think about doing this when I'm waiting for parts. Like when my longtubes were coming and I dropped the K-member. Some details probably would've been of value to other members. But once my parts come I'm too excited to slow down and take pictures lol.
im the same way. lol

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

Not yet. I have to find a time I can meet with this guy. There's no businesses around here that will fill bottles, so you have to know someone. I found a guy that bought his own station, just trying to find a time we can meet up.

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score

oh thats gotta be kinda annoying, but on a brighter note he may charge less than the shops.

97NYstanGT

Reaction score

so what happens if you miss a gear and still rev? cuz i wanted an NO2 kit but always afraid to blow my intake

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online