Zex Wet Kit ***Vid in post 37***

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
It's a much bigger difference than the video conveys, I would def reccomend it. Puts you in your seat in every gear!

sn95gtvert

Reaction score
thats 4.10's and basic bolt ons with a 75 shot?
i've been thinking about a 100 shot to deal with annoying turbo cars.

sounds great!

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
sn95gtvert said:

sounds great!

I also reccommend 4.10s! All my performance mods are in my sig, yes sir.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Looks like it moves pretty good man

sn95gtvert said:

sounds great!

Just a 4.10 isn't going to do it. You also have to remember he has a tranny that is geared differently then your T5 just like mine.

got5.0

Reaction score
NAWWWZZ!!! lol, that thing rips. Doesn't it get expensive after awhile. Seems like you could buy like an intake or whatever that you don't have to keep filling up.

sn95gtvert

Reaction score
an intake will not net the gains nos will. hell h/c/i wont net what a jet change can with nos.
lol

you gotta love power at the tip of your finger.
plus you dont have to use it all the time.

Untame-d

Reaction score
Yeah the video does no justice. I will have to find out and see if a 125 shot video even does any justice. I should be starting on my kit this weekend.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
If I COULD get a better intake for my car, I would. Sullivan is the only one I've found, but it moves everything around and doesn't look as good, IMO.

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
venmuss said:
If I COULD get a better intake for my car, I would. Sullivan is the only one I've found, but it moves everything around and doesn't look as good, IMO.

you cant get a sullivan intake anyway because they are all for c heads. mmr on the otherhand has a race intake out for b heads and said their street version one will be out soon.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
I just checked em out, those things are expensive!! I probably won't be doing many more performance mods to be honest. Not until I pull the old dog out for forged goodies and a KB -- which won't be until I graduate college and have a salary. And that's if I don't get a Termi lol. I'm thinking about getting a Y2K Cobra R hood and S281 spoiler this winter, after that I'm going to try to be done. I'll let you know how that works out haha.

Bouttime09

Reaction score
I would imagine the window switch would have to be set at 3rd gear near 3500 with my 4.56's. One and two go so fast already. You said your switch is set for second, do you not have any traction problems?

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
When I punched it in the video, I was at 2900 rpm -- nitrous wasn't activated so I hooked up. I have yet to hit 2nd with nitrous activated (i.e. ran a dig) so I really can't tell you how it will hook up. I set my window switch up without the 1st gear lockout for testing -- this way the first time I juiced I could just roll easy into 3rd to make sure everything was copasetic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online