Zex Wet Kit ***Vid in post 37***

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
Re: Zex Wet Kit

96_SVT_Cobra said:
oh thats gotta be kinda annoying, but on a brighter note he may charge less than the shops.

This is what I'm hoping!

97NYstanGT said:
so what happens if you miss a gear and still rev? cuz i wanted an NO2 kit but always afraid to blow my intake

The upside is that it's impossible to hit the rev limiter on N20 with a window switch. I still wouldn't want to free rev with NOS pumping through my motor though, good thing I granny shift :grin: lol.

Untame-d

Reaction score

Window switch is a module that can be set to activate and de-activate nitrous at certain rpms.

For those who didn't know.

I made sure I got one to.

KWClutch

Reaction score

I'll pray for your motor. lol I know it's a small shot but it's still a bomb waiting to go off. I hope you have the money to build it if it goes.

Untame-d

Reaction score

Haha, I'm running a 125.

Though I do not pray for my motor, because I beleive in its strength. lol

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

If it does go, it'll be a blessing. Forged internals and as big a shot I want :grin:

Bouttime09

Reaction score

The blow up comments are so irritating. He's got all the necassary saftey parts...he's golden. On another note, how come you didn't mounth the window switch inside? Wouldnt that have been easier?

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

I actually found it easier to mount it in the bay. There's a wire that runs from the TPS to the window switch and a wire from the window switch to the nitrous management unit. That's two less wires running through my firewall. Instead I ran the power wires from both the switch and the management unit together to the cockpit switch, so they both activate simultaneously. I won't be adjusting it much anyways (I hope lol).

Bouttime09

Reaction score

cool...whatever works. I hope to be installing one of these soon.

KWClutch

Reaction score

Bouttime09 said:
The blow up comments are so irritating. He's got all the necassary saftey parts...he's golden. On another note, how come you didn't mounth the window switch inside? Wouldnt that have been easier?

Whats even more irritating is when you pop it and can't afford to fix it. Then you get to stare at it instead of drive it. lol I popped mine with NO shot and could barely afford to do my swap. That's crushing. But seeing how that's not the case here DO IT. He is doing it right and knows what he's doing but it's still Juice. Unless you're built 90 percent of the time it's tick tick tick. And 60 percent of the time, it works everytime.

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

Getting the bottle filled tomorrow afternoon, get ready to rock and roll!

Untame-d

Reaction score

Videos of nitrous being used.

got5.0

Reaction score

how much $$ does it cost to fill the bottle? how often do you have to do it on average?

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score

98Viperblue

Reaction score
So how do you like it man? Feel good? I was seriously considering nitros

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member