Rio Red 98 GT Build

Snorky

Reaction score
Will it really?

So now I need to find a level sender.
I went through 2 before getting a cobra sender and haven't had a problem since. Told garrit. He ignored that part of my advice. Now he's got a cobra sending unit waiting to go in LOL

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I went through 2 before getting a cobra sender and haven't had a problem since. Told garrit. He ignored that part of my advice. Now he's got a cobra sending unit waiting to go in LOL
And I paid extra for a sender! Lol. Alright now, where do I find a good sender? I don’t want to pull the tank again.

Snorky

Reaction score
And I paid extra for a sender! Lol. Alright now, where do I find a good sender? I don’t want to pull the tank again.

Wait till you get it and examine it.. you will see. Just kinda flimsy. That link I think is the correct sender unit. Not the cheapest. But kept me from taking my tank down ever again for a sender unit with the on3 hat/tank

d.garza18

Reaction score
OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Have you mocked up the pumps in that hat? I have one and the pumps don’t seem to fit. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. And how are you sealing the hat to the tank?
I did. The pumps fit in the had, but they are not held tight. They will have some movement up and down, I have to set the depth of the pumps by cutting the hoses that connect them.

There’s a rubber gasket that seals the hat. You have to trim the alignment nipples on the gasket some.

Snorky

Reaction score

Snorky

Reaction score
Yes sir I do. And the list gets longer. I’m going to cut the lower radiator core support and go tubular. And I’m conjuring up a plan to install a s550 electric steering rack.
Curious, why go tubular OK that? And an electric ps setup sounds need

95opal

Reaction score
Fuel pump controller came in today. Still waiting for the filler neck to get here, and maybe a couple fittings View attachment 32683

Nice didnt even realize fore had their own controller. Im using
the Aeromotive controller and bought it back in 2015 not. Sure if Fore had this out back then but i can say that looks like a nice set up. I like that it came with the pigtails and fuse The Automotive set up doesn't

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Nice didnt even realize fore had their own controller. Im using
the Aeromotive controller and bought it back in 2015 not. Sure if Fore had this out back then but i can say that looks like a nice set up. I like that it came with the pigtails and fuse The Automotive set up doesn't
I’ve used this controller in a couple high power builds, and it’s always worked well. You can select one to control 2 or 3 pumps. This one is set up for 3 and pump 2 and 3 can be triggered to run by a Hobbs switch.

The Ford connectors are different than any other fuel pumps I’ve seen, but they work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online