01 GT Road Course Build - Fully Torqued Racing

Magic

Reaction score
The plan is to replicate the stock SN95 front mounting pattern on the rear if possible, so that you can run 13" cobra fronts out back

A buddy of mine is running 13inch front Cobra rotors on the back of his Fox. He made the brackets himself....

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is running 13inch front Cobra rotors on the back of his Fox. He made the brackets himself....

Awesome

Peter what handle is that on the mgw? I was on their site and didn't see that handle at all. It looks pretty cool

Its their old style that they don't sell anymore, I wish they still did. Its a beautiful piece of machining.

voodoo96

Reaction score
I have an old design MGW I just pulled off my car since I upgraded to the new design, I actually prefer the new design.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while, we've been slammed as usual at the shop. As soon as I get a chance, I'll be installing this:

FTR_SN95_WATTS_LINK_DIFF_COVER-928x1024.jpg

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Mmm, Watts link. Any updates on the 13" Cobra rear brakes?

hotmustang95

Reaction score
I wish I had the tools I used to have access to when I was a fabricator. There was nothing I couldn't build. Just had to think of it and get the materials to do it. I really like the idea of Cobra brakes out back. Should be easy to do when you have the tools. There's only so much I can do with the gear I have now.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Weekend project. Cleaning everything up, pulled the axle, painted it, installed watts link, extended studs, wheel spacers, etc.
image.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.