03 Cobra Lip

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
whats the difference in the mach and the 03? i see this one is kinda flush with front of the bumper? and will the mach and 03 work with a cobra bumper?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Jon we need some better pics where it doesn't just look like a shadow, it's really hard to see in most of those pics. Better light will give a better idea of how it looks. And I think in person it would be just as noticeable on a black car, it's just hard to see in these darker pics.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
whats the difference in the mach and the 03? i see this one is kinda flush with front of the bumper? and will the mach and 03 work with a cobra bumper?

mach is more pointy. like it's scoopin' stuff up off the pavement. the 03 cobra is flat/flush like its pushing stuff out of the way.

I've seen the mach 1 lip on a cobra bumper, but not the 03 on a cobra bumper.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Jon we need some better pics where it doesn't just look like a shadow, it's really hard to see in most of those pics. Better light will give a better idea of how it looks. And I think in person it would be just as noticeable on a black car, it's just hard to see in these darker pics.
Its funny...when I was taking pictures, I could see it in person...but I would look at the camera and say "Damn, you can't see it in the pic...damn, you can't see it in the pic either!"

Haha it might just have to be one of those things you appreciate in person. My interior is gutted right now, so I can't go anywhere outside the driveway for a couple weeks.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I'll get back up on the parking garage soon...it should pop off the light colored concrete.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
This one is decent:

Picture038.jpg

JoshHooten

Reaction score
I would love to see what my car looked like with one. But if I were to pay 300 id prob just buy a cobra bumper.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Old pics:

dscn1697d.jpg

dscn1701z.jpg

dscn1708v.jpg

00hood15.jpg

That's pretty freakin cool! I love it. You sir have good taste. I think I might get yellow fog HID's? Local guys calling it rice but I think a lowered white sn95 with FR500 wheels it looks damn good. It's different.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Yea the fogs are a love hate thing...I love them...I have 3k HIDs and the vinyl to make them pure yellow. The HIDs themselves are still kinda white...the vinyl makes them perfect.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yea the fogs are a love hate thing...I love them...I have 3k HIDs and the vinyl to make them pure yellow. The HIDs themselves are still kinda white...the vinyl makes them perfect.

You got that right. I like them as well. Interesting. Yeah it gives them a neon yellow color or banana color. Looks sick and fits the car perfectly.

daracboy82

Reaction score
Very nice, and does line up much better... But for $300, i'll keep the mach 1

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Where did you get the headlights and the side amber lights? I really like them

Sent from my Bio Bionic
Headlights are black beauties...I got them off a guy on SVTP. Corners I got from a guy on SN95...but you can get them on ebay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online