1994-2004 TMI Sport R500 Low Back Released

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
The estimated cost for front and back seats is 900-1000.

If you buying racing seats, yes they're the same price. But you have to buy the seats tracks, harness and harness bar/rollcage (no point in having racing seats without the harnesses...). They ding you pretty hard for all the extra stuff, espcially the seat tracks that you have to buy or the seats wont bolt in.

Good points but when you can get a set of G2 seats in ready to go with tracks for the estimated price of these seats... Lots of ppl will get scared away by upholstery work. I did my seats just fine on my first attempt but I'm a mechanic by trade and even I would probably just buy the G2 seats if I could do it again. Although the two hardest parts of that whole process was the rear seat and the goddam headrests which would not be an issue here.

It's okay scotty. I still love you.

I never doubted you for a minute.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Good points but when you can get a set of G2 seats in ready to go with tracks for the estimated price of these seats... Lots of ppl will get scared away by upholstery work. I did my seats just fine on my first attempt but I'm a mechanic by trade and even I would probably just buy the G2 seats if I could do it again. Although the two hardest parts of that whole process was the rear seat and the goddam headrests which would not be an issue here.

Also keep in mind - the R500 set will have a matching back seat included in that price and you get to keep all of your factory power options - and will be available in matching original leather or vinyl to exactly match your current interior trim pieces.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Here are couple of shots in the booth before the show started:
DSC_0022_zpsf449d7c0.jpg

SEMA-6_zps3ef202c4.jpg

SEMA-1_zpsff9e49db.jpg

SEMA-4_zpse9b0bf9f.jpg

And here is a nice write up on the Project Hypersilver Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords unveiled in their booth - you'll see our new SPORT R500's sitting front and center in this amazing car:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.c..._sema_2013/photo_05.html?sm_id=social14248264

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nicely Done!
Wish I could have made SEMA and sat in some of those

i'll be contacting you in the near future.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing dude!! That interior on the video looked smooth as hell.

That fox is incredible. so much attention to detail.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE: 94-04 SPORT R500 Low back w/ a headrest has started in the mold shop - I'll be sure to update w/ some photos as things start to take shape!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can do one better - Here's a video - that's me and Bill from CJ Pony Parts going over our bagged '05 and a few of the classic sets!
http://youtu.be/_PhBc-QS0Wk

I really like those 05 Seats, particularly the brown color. Also liked the door panels. If you could come up with some door panels or add ons for 94-04 you might have a market.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Door panels would be cool!

Actually if you made anything interior wise you'd have a market. All sn95 guys have is a couple gauge pods, billet accessories and some different seats.

Tekton1377

Reaction score
Holy balls! I would give y'all my right arm and three of my toes if ya started making 94-04 interior panels. Especially the door panels and the center console. Mine are falling apart.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd even just like some inserts. I liked my 94 panels but they were beat up so bad.

My '00 interior is plastic, all plastic. I'd love some sort of change.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Waylon you getting this? :)

I am - after i finished being creeped out by your new avatar... lol.

Our R&D list is tied up now until next spring - these seats were what I chose to squeeze in for the SN's , but the door panels are definitely something we'd like to conquer next.
I mean we do the seats, carpet, foam, headliner and visors - door panels are definitely where we need to go next!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online