1996 Saleen s351 vert with 16K miles

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
For a minute i thought droptop picked up a new one

I was seriously checking my cash reserves and even called my credit union to see if I could get a 1.9% loan on a 15 year old mustang.

I have been stashing away cash so that when I find the right one I can pounce but I almost was ready to take on a small payment for that one.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I was seriously checking my cash reserves and even called my credit union to see if I could get a 1.9% loan on a 15 year old mustang.

I have been stashing away cash so that when I find the right one I can pounce but I almost was ready to take on a small payment for that one.

Wouldve been so worth it. Im surprised it was there as long as it was. Hey Drop do you go to the American Muscle show at maple grove? Im trying to make it this year, hopefully with a new ride, but even without wanna take my son and walk aroubd for a little.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldve been so worth it. Im surprised it was there as long as it was. Hey Drop do you go to the American Muscle show at maple grove? Im trying to make it this year, hopefully with a new ride, but even without wanna take my son and walk aroubd for a little.

No, I used to go when it was at their building but haven't gone in a few years now.

I work weekends so it is a little far now to sneak off for a few hours during the day. If my car was in presentable shape I might go but...... it's not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online