2002 Stage 2 Roush

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
right???? i have a diecast cobra but it's dsg...maybe i'll put them side by side lolol

I dont care what ya do as long as you keep posting pics of that beautiful beast!!!!!

Making me sad with the palms though.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
you got it! yeah man, don't be too sad though lol supposed to get some kind of hurricane this weekend. hopefully it curves right away from us lolol

Reaction score
i fix pho u, bb

img_20201104_184100_790-jpg.7664

img_20201104_184100_789-jpg.7665

20201101_114951-jpg.7667

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you got it! yeah man, don't be too sad though lol supposed to get some kind of hurricane this weekend. hopefully it curves right away from us lolol

My biz partner and I discussed how quickly I’m looking to make the move. I’ve been discussing it with my wife as well. We are slowly working on finishing my basement and instead of the theater room I’m now gonna leave it open to the bar and make it one large media room. Around here the media room will help sell the home faster so I’ll make that sacrifice.

I told them 12-24 months I want this all done. Told my boy Chris down in Riverview that I’ll be starting to fly down a lot more to start getting legal stuff lined out for the new biz location down there.

So hopefully soon enough I’ll be batting the hurricanes with ya!!!!

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
My biz partner and I discussed how quickly I’m looking to make the move. I’ve been discussing it with my wife as well. We are slowly working on finishing my basement and instead of the theater room I’m now gonna leave it open to the bar and make it one large media room. Around here the media room will help sell the home faster so I’ll make that sacrifice.

I told them 12-24 months I want this all done. Told my boy Chris down in Riverview that I’ll be starting to fly down a lot more to start getting legal stuff lined out for the new biz location down there.

So hopefully soon enough I’ll be batting the hurricanes with ya!!!!

hell yeah!! it's not so bad most of the time, i've been here since 05 and never had anything more than minor damages thank God! the year round car/motorcycle weather is worth it. that is, if you don't mind monsoons lolol

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hell yeah!! it's not so bad most of the time, i've been here since 05 and never had anything more than minor damages thank God! the year round car/motorcycle weather is worth it. that is, if you don't mind monsoons lolol

Chris just bitches about the heat all the time. About 7 months out of the year I can show him identical hot and humid temps all the way up here. He laughs when I check in with him during hurricanes. He’s usually out under the lanai with a drink in hand watching the thunderstorms.

It’s funny as my wife and I took down the Halloween decorations the other day and I was in shorts and a tank top, it was 80, and I said this is what it will be like taking down the Christmas decorations down there in January as opposed to 20° here and freezing my Mira off. [emoji38]

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
Chris just bitches about the heat all the time. About 7 months out of the year I can show him identical hot and humid temps all the way up here. He laughs when I check in with him during hurricanes. He’s usually out under the lanai with a drink in hand watching the thunderstorms.

It’s funny as my wife and I took down the Halloween decorations the other day and I was in shorts and a tank top, it was 80, and I said this is what it will be like taking down the Christmas decorations down there in January as opposed to 20° here and freezing my Mira off. [emoji38]

Dude! You're not kidding!! My first Christmas here I called family in new Jersey. They told me all about the snow and storm and such. They asked what my plans were and I said "I gotta mow the lawn!"

Florida is nuts but I would rather sweat than freeze!

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
that's awesome! now i just wash the cars and have a cold beverage...hard to do up north at that time lolol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online