2014 Cruisin' OC MD

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
For you guys who have been there before...do you happen to know any hotels that allow trailer parking?

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I go every year. Subscribed to this one. Keep me in the loop. I'm about an hour and 30 mins away from OC

Wild Horses

Reaction score
For you guys who have been there before...do you happen to know any hotels that allow trailer parking?

I usually see trailers up towards 140th. The bigger hotels are up that way with more parking area. We stayed at a place across from hooters one year and there were a ton of trailers in the lot. They like to cater to the car shows.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I wonder if it would be looked down upon if I got on there haha! Im only 19 but it is Ocean shitty. I swear laws dont apply there:laughing5:

Oh yes they most certainly do. I can attest to that. Lmfao. I celebrated senior week for like 4 years after I graduated. Man I have some fond and some not so fond memories of OC. Where in MD are you from. I swear 50% of mustangs are in this state.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I usually see trailers up towards 140th. The bigger hotels are up that way with more parking area. We stayed at a place across from hooters one year and there were a ton of trailers in the lot. They like to cater to the car shows.

thanks for the info. Can anybody make any recommendations on hotels?

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
most of them do for that weekend. I people who have stayed all over with trailers.

Any chance it was Caymans? Stayed there a few times street side suites.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
The more I read up on this and see how such a good time people have I think I'm going to head there for a night or two. Found pretty decent rates at a hotel called Princess Royale and got great reviews.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
The more I read up on this and see how such a good time people have I think I'm going to head there for a night or two. Found pretty decent rates at a hotel called Princess Royale and got great reviews.

oceanside or bayside? Oceanside is a great hotel. Did they make you book 3 nights? or are they not calling it an event weekend yet?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Oh yes they most certainly do. I can attest to that. Lmfao. I celebrated senior week for like 4 years after I graduated. Man I have some fond and some not so fond memories of OC. Where in MD are you from. I swear 50% of mustangs are in this state.
Im from Queen Anne's county, your not kidding! I see mustangs all the time but never when I am in mine.

Princess Royale is a nice hotel, oceanside is better than bay side I believe but either way they are both very nice.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
most of them do for that weekend. I people who have stayed all over with trailers.

Any chance it was Caymans? Stayed there a few times street side suites.

it could have just been the holiday inn. Man that was like 10 years ago. I was Rollin with the eastern F-Body crew in my formula firebird. I know I know. But it was a fun car.

Wild Horses

Reaction score

The cops used to be ok with traffic light drag racing. I mean pro street cars pulling wheelies down the strip. Man that was so bad ass. Everyone hangs at hooters, seacrets, or the inlet to watch all the cars roll in or out.

And I recommend anyone going to bring a Walkie Talkie. Makes it even better. They set up the races over the walkies. And talk a bunch of sh** which is always entertaining.

Only thing that that sucks is there is one car wash that's off the island and is constantly packed.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to book there today, I even called and they have a parking garage across the street thats free if you are staying and they said plenty of room for trailers there. Its only 2 miles from the Dead Freddies meet on Saturday and $200 for a Friday night isn't THAT terrible for the event going on.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I'm going to book there today, I even called and they have a parking garage across the street thats free if you are staying and they said plenty of room for trailers there. Its only 2 miles from the Dead Freddies meet on Saturday and $200 for a Friday night isn't THAT terrible for the event going on.

Yeah your staying in ocean side. Its a nice hotel. I need to get my a$$ in gear and get booking. Last spring I booked closer to the rt 50 bridge and it was busy but I like it better closer to hooters

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah your staying in ocean side. Its a nice hotel. I need to get my a$$ in gear and get booking. Last spring I booked closer to the rt 50 bridge and it was busy but I like it better closer to hooters

haha its pretty crazy how quick hotels book up. I go to Carlisle every year too and the hotel we stay at if you try to book 4 months in advance its about 2 months too late lol

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
haha its pretty crazy how quick hotels book up. I go to Carlisle every year too and the hotel we stay at if you try to book 4 months in advance its about 2 months too late lol

Exactly! I have a room on hold at the place from last year (reserved it when I checked out last may) but I want to look around a bit. Like I said I like it better further in closer to where you booked. Friends had booked us down this place last year...OCMD is also one of those places where if you go down every year you start to remember certain cars at certain hotels. A lot of people and groups book the same places every year. I have gone for so many years that now I'll be out on Saturday and say "damn I haven't seen that green 70 cuda clone with the grey leather" or "I wonder what happened to...."
This year I'll have a new challenge, I'll be staring down every SN trying to determine if it belongs to someone on here lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online