2014 Cruisin' OC MD

TanTop94

Reaction score
I went up the Dead Freddie's show, got there late though, starting filming with my gopro then got told to get out of the block off bus lane by the cop blocking it lol.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cops are always douches down there but i managed to not get a ticket with many burnouts and all around aggressive driving with a lots of wot action haha

Just gotta be lucky/ avoid doing shit in places where cops are obviously waiting for you.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Cops are always douches down there but i managed to not get a ticket with many burnouts and all around aggressive driving with a lots of wot action haha

Just gotta be lucky/ avoid doing shit in places where cops are obviously waiting for you.

I saw you driving around a few times. Yeah I never got a ticket either, that was with pretty much everything you said just slightly slower haha!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty wild to see the cars hit the main strip, and unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my car so that was a complete bummer, but idk if i'd go again. I thought it was decent

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I saw you driving around a few times. Yeah I never got a ticket either, that was with pretty much everything you said just slightly slower haha!

Nice, was kinda shitty about the rain friday so didnt even have my welds on but was still a good time.

Now that I think about it last ticket I got my mustang was vortech so much have been 3 years ago in 2011.

exhibition of speed for boosting 100+ with some 300zx turbo lol

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty wild to see the cars hit the main strip, and unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my car so that was a complete bummer, but idk if i'd go again. I thought it was decent

yea, its def awesome...seems like in the past there was a ton more older and insane ass drag cars riding around....the fact that it rained all day friday probably turned a lot of people off that may have came down friday/saturday like the majority of people do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online