Great kill man, Chalk up another win for the Canary stangs.. :thumb: :thumb:

You all know Canary yellow is the fastest color.... :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Daywalker said:
LMAO @ Reply #13 ;D

That was funny, great kill!

I see you have went back into our archives to dig up this thread :) Dig away,.........you never know what old thread you may find :D

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Daywalker said:
LMAO @ Reply #13 ;D

That was funny, great kill!

I see you have went back into our archives to dig up this thread :) Dig away,.........you never know what old thread you may find :D
lol. kills are great no matter how long ago they happened.

19turbo95

Reaction score
When my 95 only had a CAI, exhaust and 3.73 gears I beat one by half a car length. Kind of overated to me. That was with two people in my car. Just race him, nothing to lose. Im sure you would take him.

S

scarface

CanaryGT said:
Next on my list is this moma's boy. He has a new STI with some money poured in. He claims he ran a 12.1, but he drives so bad that I would like to see him run a 13 flat. Although he is pushing 400 HP... Im thinkin some giggle gas or perhaps a KB. Then I would be at the finish line going.... :ass3:
yeah, dont get cockey on that one. I laid down 300/322 to the wheels with my sti, and I ran 12's all day long.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Those Z's are dogs IMO... i ran against one that kept trying to beat me at the track a couple of months ago.. the guy was trying sooooo damn hard.. a little before the 1/4 i let off.. and he still didnt catch me..

We both entered at 14.8 and the guy came around and tried to get me on my last run.. AGAIN and AGAIN.. not succesful at all...

That was the only Z that night that got out of the 15.1-15.4 barrier, every G35 and Z were running consistent 15.1-15.4+ modded and stock

(2700 ft elevation and horrible prepping)

Anyway.. nice kill man! :bunny3:

Reaction score
Oh i just found this thread which i thought it was interesting, since the Z guys think they are the best.
but are there any Zs that came with turbo from factory? if so which ones?

cheddar

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Next on my list is this moma's boy. He has a new STI with some money poured in. He claims he ran a 12.1, but he drives so bad that I would like to see him run a 13 flat. Although he is pushing 400 HP... Im thinkin some giggle gas or perhaps a KB. Then I would be at the finish line going.... :ass3:

Be careful with them STI's they can be quick but there only real strength is there huge launch but that takes a lot of practice.
Some of the fastest STI's i know aren't even that heavily modded they just have amazing drivers but with a little giggle or a KB you should be able to take away his advantage with a set of M/T DR's and a good launch and make him work to run you down.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
awesome job putting him in his place :thumb:

I wish someone would talk smack about my car w/ something far inferior but I think my cam lobe and exhuast are a dead give away :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online