Want To Buy 5.0 Intake Spacer

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna be swapping out roller rockers soon and I'm gonna need a spacer so I can clear my taller valve covers...I'm guessing 1/2" or 5/8". Just wanted to check with you guys first before I buy a brand new one in case I could help someone out. thanks!-Elrod

J-rod17

Reaction score
for the stock mustang intake or a Cobra/GT40 intake?

I have a 1" spacer for the Cobra/GT40 intake I am looking to sell/trade.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
How soon is all this planned? I have a 5/8" I think it was(stock hood fits) and will hopefully not be needing it to go with a supercharger....

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
How soon is all this planned? I have a 5/8" I think it was(stock hood fits) and will hopefully not be needing it to go with a supercharger....

No major hurry at all, just trying to round up everything before I start the swap. It will prolly be around spring time I'd guess after I put a few miles on the car.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh well then that could be perfect. Like I said I have a 5/8" GT40 spacer that I am running to allow me to use trickflow heads but hoping to get a supercharger shortly and should not need it. By shortly I mean before springtime or if a good deal comes up...

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
oh well then that could be perfect. Like I said I have a 5/8" GT40 spacer that I am running to allow me to use trickflow heads but hoping to get a supercharger shortly and should not need it. By shortly I mean before springtime or if a good deal comes up...

Well for that I'd have to have a GT40 intake, lol. Mine is el-stocko

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will also have a 94/95 cobra upper intake to sell as well. Find a good deal on the lower and you can open your intake up over the gt.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd find a new intake homie . If your getting a spacer ever for a stock intake it should be the spacer plate nitrous kit

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I'd find a new intake homie . If your getting a spacer ever for a stock intake it should be the spacer plate nitrous kit

That's a very good point. I'll prolly hold off on swapping roller rockers anyway until I can find a different intake and heads. I'm not trying to go wild on my car, just a little better than stock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online