5.0 vs. NPI Ebuildoff thread!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Why am I a jackass now? You asked me to pull the numbers on a combination along with prices so we could enter it in the computer?

I did exactly that, and posted the results for everyone.

You modular guys are confusing me.

Paul.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
But you guys told me that the only way to compare was to use this program, and they my real-world results were not empirical.

So I had to resort to typing everything into the dyno computer so it could tell me how many horsepowers the car REALLY makes. WOW! It's FAST!

Paul.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Dude... you are jackass know it all. You must be super rich and can play with motor combos all day long right? or do you scour the internet for all kinds of dyno sheets and combos so that you can "prove" that you know what you are talking about? The whole point of this thread, was to be able to compare DESKTOP DYNO combo's. Not for you to come in here, like you do in so many threads, and take a huge steaming dump on it.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
jfor441 said:
Dude... you are jackass know it all. You must be super rich and can play with motor combos all day long right? or do you scour the internet for all kinds of dyno sheets and combos so that you can "prove" that you know what you are talking about? The whole point of this thread, was to be able to compare DESKTOP DYNO combo's. Not for you to come in here, like you do in so many threads, and take a huge steaming dump on it.

I'm not super-rich. (I wish I was - I'd have Ferrari's instead of Mustangs) You guys wanted to compare some easy combos. That's a REAL combo owned by a REAL friend of mine with REAL numbers from the REAL dyno inside his REAL garage. I posted the combo and you guys didn't like it and told me to get numbers for it.

It took me about ten minutes to find the specs online and type it into the dyno program, so not exactly "All day."

You guys sound bitter.

Paul.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Hardly, just tired of your condescending attitude towards people.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
great

Ill type in the same combo and see what happens

stand by

Please do.

In fact, I actually hope I screwed something up in there somewhere.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why are you guys bitching at Paul? You're more interested about what a computer says than what a real setup made in a real life scenario, and saying he's doing stuff wrong when he does what you ask. You guys are being ridiculous.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
woman-scared-150a0815.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I honestly dont know what you did...I put in pretty much the same shit and ended up with about 560 FWHP at 6k

sounds about right to me?

how did you end up with an endless pull and 800+ hp with like the same shit?

2422397920_c736007aac.jpg

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
in the hotrod mag, a couple months ago they had a 4.6 buildup. cnc'ed pi heads and comp cams xe274h with a carb on top. made 380hp. I'll get the specs in a little bit.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
I honestly dont know what you did...I put in pretty much the same shit and ended up with about 560 FWHP at 6k

sounds about right to me?

how did you end up with an endless pull and 800+ hp with like the same shit?

2422397920_c736007aac.jpg

Blow that picture up so I can see it better.

For starters, it looks like you're measuring lift/duration seat-to-seat instead of @ .050

Also, what values did you use for the cylinder head data? Show your intake/exhaust valve test diameter, and the values entered for the cylinder heads.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
J.R.- I believe OnyxCobra is waiting for his #'s from his build to compare to mine.

NOTE: I'll delete this post whenever you have a chance to post the #'s so this thread doesn't get anymore cluttered.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
J.R.- I believe OnyxCobra is waiting for his #'s from his build to compare to mine.

NOTE: I'll delete this post whenever you have a chance to post the #'s so this thread doesn't get anymore cluttered.

+1 :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online