For Sale 5 lug big n little Pro Stars with tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im selling my Pro Stars off of my 03 GT. Fronts are 15x3.5 and rears are 15x8 with 5.5" B.S. The front tires are Mickey Thompson Sportsman 8 ply rated tires (26 x 7.50 - 15). The rear tires are Hoosier Quick Time Pros (27 x 11.50 - 15). The slicks are 3 years old and have a good amount of tread left. The rear rims are new with maybe 10 track passes on them. The front tires have around 50 track passes on them and still look new. The front rims I bought used and are in good shape. There is one small ping on one of the lips of the front rim, but it was there when I got them, and Ive ran the wheels with no issues at all. The slicks have a little bit of cutting around the edge from when I had different back spaced rims and they touched the fender lips. When I bought these rear rims, I had made sure that the slicks were flipped around when they mounted them. Im including 2 center caps for the front rims, and all 20 open ended shank lugs with washers. Im asking $350 for the fronts and $350 for the rears, or $650 if you buy the whole set. I wont separate the rims from the tires, and I prefer local pick up, or will meet at Summit Racing:

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I might have a buyer for the rears. He said he's interested and will let me know if he wants them or not. If your on facebook join our little group Ohio Mustangs, then you can get into contact with him directly. We only have 200 members but they're pretty much all mustang owners and all live in Ohio lol

OP
OP
03DSGGT

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have a buyer for the rears. He said he's interested and will let me know if he wants them or not. If your on facebook join our little group Ohio Mustangs, then you can get into contact with him directly. We only have 200 members but they're pretty much all mustang owners and all live in Ohio lol

Ok good deal. Im not on facebook tho, so if hes still interested, you can either PM me here, or just post in this thread. I usually check the forums a couple times a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online