Want To Buy 70mm Throttle body for GT40 intake

1bad9d5

Reaction score
just like the title says, I need a 70mm throttle body that fits a 98 explorer gt40 intake for my 5.0.... key is that I cannot put an elbow on the car! needs to directly fit the intake... no room for the elbow cause of the turbo... need 1 like yesterday

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
You try craigslist
Not yet, gonna be out of state until Monday
Isn't the TPS from the fox different? Like idk why but my TPS that came off a fox read in reverse, when i was at idle it read WOT and when I was at WOT it read idle, could tuning the turbo and all fix that or what would explain that? If that can be changed then I may buy that holly one

RichV

Reaction score
Not yet, gonna be out of state until Monday

Isn't the TPS from the fox different? Like idk why but my TPS that came off a fox read in reverse, when i was at idle it read WOT and when I was at WOT it read idle, could tuning the turbo and all fix that or what would explain that? If that can be changed then I may buy that holly one

It's not. I ran a Fox T/B with the Fox TPS and IAC. You do have to splice some wires for the TPS, I have the colors written down if you need them. It's just 3 wires you can splice or solder/heatshrink.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
It's not. I ran a Fox T/B with the Fox TPS and IAC. You do have to splice some wires for the TPS, I have the colors written down if you need them. It's just 3 wires you can splice or solder/heatshrink.
Yea wouldn't hurt to have them then, thanks man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.