94 mustang powerdyne ?s

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Kurgan is the man! He has tuned several cars up this way before he moves down south. Depending on where you are I could also recommend Mike Post Or marv at C&M Performance (MM&FF has used him before)

Dont get me started on him. He has started raping people $$$ wise and not doing what he says and someone has to fix his crap he supposedly charged you to do int he first place.

2002BLGT

Reaction score
BTM works , but its hard to nail down exactly how much timing you are actually running since you just are retarding a certain amount from whatever the tune is running at that current time , the chip method allows you to more tightly control how much timing you get so IMO is way better

OP
OP

94bluebyu

Reaction score
BTM works , but its hard to nail down exactly how much timing you are actually running since you just are retarding a certain amount from whatever the tune is running at that current time , the chip method allows you to more tightly control how much timing you get so IMO is way better

do u do custom tunes via mail i dont have a chip if so how much?

410sn95

Reaction score
Dont get me started on him. He has started raping people $$$ wise and not doing what he says and someone has to fix his crap he supposedly charged you to do int he first place.

Personally dealt with Bob Kurgan over the years and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his customer service. Spent MANY hours on the phone with him going over tunes and product.

the.greg

Reaction score
I had 2 dyno tunes done by Kurgan. Both left me feeling very satisfied as a customer. The first time he had to spend extra time diagnosing some issues the car had before the tune could be done at no extra charge for his labor.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Personally dealt with Bob Kurgan over the years and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his customer service. Spent MANY hours on the phone with him going over tunes and product.

Yeah I did too. Then my car had to be taken to Mo's just to find out all the stuff I paid for from Kurgan wasn't even done. Oh and there wasn't even the tune I paid for in the comp. Oh did I mention Jeff over at mo's just mysteriously got 46rwhp more out of my motor. I've had numererous people complain about him. He has really gone down hill since he got here. It took him a month to finish my car when it was supposed to take a week.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Really? I am rather surprised to hear this. When he was in Wisconsin you never heard of this happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online