94MustangGtChick

purple96

Reaction score
I dont know why she said she has polished Cobra R's.....she has OEM Ford Painted 95R wheels lol

97LSxGT

Reaction score
I dont know why she said she has polished Cobra R's.....she has OEM Ford Painted 95R wheels lol

same concept as my gf sayin her 350Z is not a hatchback..lol..just be glad she knew they were cobra r's :p

but none the less.

welcome to the site. hope you enjoy!

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95. I've been here since February last year, or January?, and the leg humping still happens from time to time. If you have anything to do with cars, get used to it now cause it never goes away. There are worse things in life, and the attention is kinda nice sometimes haha. Nice car and good luck.

jo4roush99

Reaction score
dog-humping-leg.gif

97LSxGT

Reaction score
I'm not stupid!

i didnt say you were?..but if you ask 90% of women what a spark plug is there eyes glaze over..i love women that can get under a hood and get greasey and dont care. pretty hot IMO..and you drive a muscle car..even better!

sorry if you took that the wrong way!

OP
OP
94MustangGtChick
Reaction score
i didnt say you were?..but if you ask 90% of women what a spark plug is there eyes glaze over..i love women that can get under a hood and get greasey and dont care. pretty hot IMO..and you drive a muscle car..even better!

sorry if you took that the wrong way!

its cool, Im just use to getting insulted or talked down to cause I am a girl thts into cars. Most guys dont realize girls know shit too.... I dont know everything but I'm learning, It will take time and even then I want know everything there is to know... All i can do is try and learn from my mistakes; Watch and learn.

im sorry too, I shoudnt have jump on the post like tht.... I was in a BITCHY mood..

purple96

Reaction score
i can't wait to see your 95 R hood, 96-98 tails, cobra bumper, and cobra spoiler painted and on

Thaxter

Reaction score
You have more post than me now but I still wanted to say welcome anyway.

OP
OP
94MustangGtChick
Reaction score
Welcome to SN95. I've been here since February last year, or January?, and the leg humping still happens from time to time. If you have anything to do with cars, get used to it now cause it never goes away. There are worse things in life, and the attention is kinda nice sometimes haha. Nice car and good luck.

lol yea I have noticed, its something I can roll off the shoulder........ Thanks!!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Leg humping ? What's this y'all speak of ? So sexy how Liz is a mechanic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online