96 Cobra

Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought a 96 cobra with over 200,000 miles but runs good so far. Everything is basically stock and since it is a daily driver for after work I want to upgrade the suspension on a budget. My rear sway bar broke last week also lol... I'll b getting lowering springs, maybe Eibach sportline. Besides that, what suggestions would someone have for my 20 yr old suspension?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

speedline

Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought a 96 cobra with over 200,000 miles but runs good so far. Everything is basically stock and since it is a daily driver for after work I want to upgrade the suspension on a budget. My rear sway bar broke last week also lol... I'll b getting lowering springs, maybe Eibach sportline. Besides that, what suggestions would someone have for my 20 yr old suspension?

Personally I would just update all the bushings around the car, im sure all the originals are perished. Even the rear upper lower arms can be bought for not alot of money.

OP
OP
collinselectric5
Reaction score
Since that post I found tokico blue shocks and struts, Bilstein quad shocks, and eibach front sway bar (which I haven't been able to install yet because one of the bolts snapped on the frame rail) and Caster camber plates all for $150. I have new rear upper and lower control arms and front control arm bushings that I have yet to install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online