96 GT Vert - Interior Restore / PI Build

bluex

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really like the stereo with the bluetooth. Was really happy I didn't have any issues with the factory amps.

The cup holder is awesome. I know it sounds silly, but it really makes a difference to us.

It does make a difference. I found a nice 98 console at the pull a part for mine. I had a cup holder insert and was going to cut my stock one but got lucky. I also kept the pull out one from under the lid.

OP
OP
S

SwimGreg

Reaction score
After a road trip to Austin, decided the Flowmasters had to go. Around 2K rpms, the drone was terrible. So, put some magnaflows on today. Finally, the drone is gone!!!

Old ones gone!!

OP
OP
S

SwimGreg

Reaction score
Need some advice guys. The blinkers will not switch off when returning to center after a turn. I replaced the blinker/wiper handle assembly because the wipers weren't working when i bought it. Wipers work fine now.

I'm thinking clock spring. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Horn works as usual right? If the horn doesn't work I'd say its the clock spring I can't be for sure on advice as i never had that problem

OP
OP
S

SwimGreg

Reaction score
Horn functions normally. I may open it up and try to clean it, see how dirty it is before ordering anything. Thanks for the help.

lutter94

Reaction score
I'd take the multi switch off, try to figure out how the steering kicks it off, maybe it'll lead to finding the root cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online