'97 GT on a 100 shot dyno results

97aztecgt

Reaction score
I pretty much sold my car about a month ago and got a truck ( still have my black '97 though ). The guy who owns it now works for a local shop with a dyno and all. He got all the nitrous bugs worked out and had the car tuned this past week and here are the results. I'm 100% buying it back in a month or so, I only owned the car for 6 months, but I've missed this car more than any other vehicle I've owned. So the owner is nice enough to let me buy it back. After I get it back, the exhaust will be getting re-worked and a PI swap will be in store for it without a doubt!

1997 4.6 NPI motor, exhaust, intake, & pulleys...

web.jpg

web.jpg

Brenton

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
I LOVE those rims. I plan on getting a set of those. How much did you get them for? Nice numbers too! Lovin that torque number esp!

OP
OP

97aztecgt

Reaction score
It's made by N O S, nothing special about it really.

Brenton

Hoseitdown

Reaction score
im sure he will let you call him what you want, when he is making number like that.

power is power, IMO.

regardless of how you make it, or what you make it in.

96StangGT

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
im sure he will let you call him what you want, when he is making number like that.

power is power, IMO.

regardless of how you make it, or what you make it in.

Yeah...NO, nitrous is the cheapest and dumbest thing to do
to make your car fast, nitrous is for people who ran out of performance
mods to do...!!! Or have no money and want a quick and lame ass way to go fast.
I'll buy a P.O.S civic or w.e you want me to buy, put a 200 shot and it would be fast
as shit, thats cheap and damn near cheating, nitrous is dumb
and lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! period

OP
OP

97aztecgt

Reaction score
Don't be an asshat about it. It's not even my car anymore, so tell that to the owner who manages a local race shop. The car is pretty much stock and that's amazing power for a 100 shot.

Brenton

96StangGT

Reaction score
97aztecgt said:
Don't be an asshat about it. It's not even my car anymore, so tell that to the owner who manages a local race shop. The car is pretty much stock and that's amazing power for a 100 shot.

Brenton

Don't be a b.itch, i said that was my opinion as much as you are entitled to have yours...so :thefinger: bottles are for... :binkybaby:

:la:

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
.... :dontknow:

Ive always been against nitrous use on my own car just because I would rather have a blower/turbo and have the power boost all the time rather than when Im just spraying.

Its really only good on a race car IMO....for a street car that you actually get on its kind of lame cause you would have to be like turning the bottle on, heating it, purging and shit every time you want to spray.

I love nitrous....just wouldnt use it on any car I had unless it was a race car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online