'97 GT on a 100 shot dyno results

1996slowstang

Reaction score
Each to his own, and I think that is some impressive numbers on your old car but I wouldent want to run nitrous on my car because you never own it you always have to get the bottle filled and I would want the power to be their all the time at the push of the pedel not having to deal with the things like justin said.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
then why did you come back? To post that?

If you aint got nothin nice to say then Shhhhh......

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
I am going to go out on a limb and say this gut has been spanked by more then 1 nitrous fed car before... And it will prolly keep happening.. :thefinger:

96StangGT

Reaction score
Silver281GT said:
I am going to go out on a limb and say this gut has been spanked by more then 1 nitrous fed car before... And it will prolly keep happening.. :thefinger:
Yeah never raced a car with nirtous before and yea im sure it would spank me jus as much as it would spank you so yeaa good one!

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
well do you think nitrous is ok if you already have a blower?
cause i would think it would be fun and also just something fun about flipin a switch to gain lots of power sounds cool to me

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
96StangGT said:
Silver281GT said:
Yeah never raced a car with nirtous before and yea im sure it would spank me jus as much as it would spank you so yeaa good one!

You my friend are right.. A car ith Nitrous would spanks me but then again I am not the one with my panties up my ass about N2O...

NERD

Reaction score
96StangGT said:
Silver281GT said:

I'm not a fan of nitrous on the street and I'm not a fan of your crass attitude. Grow up.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
id only bottle a motor i dont care about with a drivetrain that can handle it... so basically im going to juice my motor this summer i hope! LOL!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
well do you think nitrous is ok if you already have a blower?
cause i would think it would be fun and also just something fun about flipin a switch to gain lots of power sounds cool to me

It would be so much fun untill your badass stock ford shortblock exploded and you had 5 rods through your hood, and 2 pistons left.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Just because you have n2O doesnt mean your car is going to blow up!!!! I ran a 125 shot dry on my 02 Gt for about a year and a have and it still ran fine when I took it off... I drove the carnormal and to work every day and when it was time to play It was there... Now it does suck always getting the bottle filled.....

Sxynerd sorry if I affended you. didnt know I was saying any thing towards you..

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Silver281GT said:
Just because you have n2O doesnt mean your car is going to blow up!!!! I ran a 125 shot dry on my 02 Gt for about a year and a have and it still ran fine when I took it off... I drove the carnormal and to work every day and when it was time to play It was there... Now it does suck always getting the bottle filled.....

Sxynerd sorry if I affended you. didnt know I was saying any thing towards you..

It was towards the whole idea of running 2 power adders on a stock shortblock that self destructs over like 450 hp....

run 10 psi with a blower and a 100 shot and tell me you wont shoot a rod to canada

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Lmao people in Canada are gonna be gettin shanked by rods comin from the U.S like WTF!!! MAN!!!

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Silver281GT said:

It was towards the whole idea of running 2 power adders on a stock shortblock that self destructs over like 450 hp....

run 10 psi with a blower and a 100 shot and tell me you wont shoot a rod to canada
not with my weak ass blower i got 9 psi and its all wired for the juice i think it could take it since it only makes 312rwhp plus 100 shot that should hold

BMOREstang

Reaction score
96StangGT said:
NITROUS IS POOP IMO im done posting here lol
96StangGT said:
Yeah...NO, nitrous is the cheapest and dumbest thing to do
to make your car fast, nitrous is for people who ran out of performance
mods to do...!!! Or have no money and want a quick and lame ass way to go fast.
I'll buy a P.O.S civic or w.e you want me to buy, put a 200 shot and it would be fast
as ****, thats cheap and damn near cheating, nitrous is dumb
and lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! period

A civic is always going to be poop, nitrous or not. Plus I doubt a civic can even handle a 200 shot of nitrous, or any amount close to what a mustang can handle.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i'll be in baltimore by august and im spraying. who wants to go to cecil county raceway? <~~~ this guy does. no need to wank. you go fast by your own means.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online