A peak at whats going on!

95opal

Reaction score
Not gonna explain it as the pics should do that but just wanted to let you guys see whats going on with the car.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mmmm mini tub , manual rack and brakes and one smooth as engine bay with lot of nice other little features

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
Is that the flaming rivers steering shaft? What's different from the MM.

Rz its actually an MM shaft for the manual steering rack. As far as differences the only thing I noticed between the MM power and manual racks is the spline setup from the racks are designed differntly, everything else is identical between the two besides that.

like your bay wasn't clean enough already. hmph.

It was clean but since I was adding boost I had to fix the area my CIA was going to and redrill a new intake hole for the power pipe. I also patched the last hole I had from removing the harness that was located on the driverside firewall. I also wasnt happy with a few other things I had done the first time around so I had to take care of those areas.

Man you just can't leave good enough alone! You're making us all feel bad...

No I never can lol and making you feel bad isnt my intension. I only mod the car for my own satisfaction lol

That mini-tub is gonna look so damn sick once it's done.

Thanks ferocious I didnt do it for the look alone, I did it to basically get enough meet under the rear so I can atleast try and hook this beast up by third gear lol.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What size tire are you looking to throw under there? Are you going to get the saleens widened?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online