A peak at whats going on!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
we want lots of details... :) and whats that wiring harness hopping out the bell-housing hole? i dont recall that one.

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
we want lots of details... :) and whats that wiring harness hopping out the bell-housing hole? i dont recall that one.

lol that harness is the injector harness and you dont recall it because ford never put it there. It will also be the only harness in the bay and when its done you wont see it either .

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
and the details just for you chris

Heres the run down on the block
331 Liberator Dar Shortblock
Dart SHP Machined Block
FordStrokers/RPM 4340 Forged Steel 3.250 Crankshaft -
INTERNAL
FordStrokers/RPM 4340 Forged Steel H Beam Connecting
Rods 5.400
Wiseco 2618 Forged Pistons (14cc, Inline) 4.030
Wiseco GFX Ring Package
Clevite 77 H Main Bearings
Clevite 77 H Rod Bearings
Dart Coated Cam Bearings
Screw in Oil Galley Plugs
Fel Pro Rear Main Seal
ARP Main Studs
Freeze Plugs
Cam Bolt
Cam Retainer Plate
SA Gear Billet Timing Chain w/Torrington Bearing
Melling Oil Pump M68
ARP Oil Pump Bolts
Moroso Oil Pump Pick up 24519
ARP Billet Oil Pumpshaft
Fel Pro 1 Piece Pan Gasket
Moroso 7qt Oil Pan
AFR renagade 195 competition heads
FTI ported Holley systemax Ii
FTI cust cam
Areomotive A100 pump
60Lbs injectors
16 PSI

ProKiller

Reaction score
i think thats the most info you've released so far Rich. I knew that you were going balls deep on this build but i think the realization that my car will still be "happy to be here" is starting to hit. hahaha

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol that harness is the injector harness and you dont recall it because ford never put it there. It will also be the only harness in the bay and when its done you wont see it either .

seriously? that's gunna be effing cherrry!

and thanks for the details ;-) Any idea on when? (Dont want to jinx it.)

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
seriously? that's gunna be effing cherrry!

and thanks for the details ;-) Any idea on when? (Dont want to jinx it.)

Chris I must say you have a keen eye for detail as there have been 400 and somewhat views and you were the only one to pick up on that harness. As to when well the plan is a mustang week debut with it as long as everything continues to go smooth with the build. My main concern is having all the fabrication of parts and custom pieces finished up by the end of may. If I can get that accomplished It will be a breeze as dropping in the new motor and trans is basically a weekend job and that should leave me with plenty of time to get a tune for it and finish off last minute details. Another hold up could be the wheels as that is out of my hands and Ill have to rely on the outside source, which I hate to do.
Anyway here is a couple more pics to peek your curiosity lol

ported holley

heads

the rear which has been holding me up, but will be in my possession this weekend, thank goodness as I have a ton of work to get done on it lol

a set of saleen recaros that I got lucky enough to stumble on and are soon going out for some custom work along with a bunch of other interior items.

86in the ebrake as i have no use for it and its absence will alow me to fab my custom console the way I need it.

Ill get ya some more at a later date lol

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you should right-hand-drive it at this point.... right? lol.

and we needed this! Ever since Matt and Jeff stopped updating their fastback threads.... we needed more godliness.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you want to see my keen eye in action?

whats with that Ulta box next to your seats?? You sprucin' up your highlights and fingernails for mustang week, too?

;) LOL.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed that harness, but I figured it was just some custom wire tucking you did.

Chris just ain't as SMERT as I is.

Those seats are awesome, I actually saw a set just like them this weekend at a show!

ProKiller

Reaction score
i figured thats what that wire was since i knew you had mentioned about doing that to me before.

we could play eye-spy!!! I spy with my little eye....A vortech power pipe elbow!

i'll have to bring some of these then to mustang week for you Rich:
152-218-large.jpg

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I just picked some seats similar to those. The head rest is different, recaro SE not quite like yours. Getting them reupholstered. How much are you going to shorten the rear end.
Been thinking about doing the same thing to my harness. But im afraid it will get crushed my engine is set back 1 inch.

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
you want to see my keen eye in action?

whats with that Ulta box next to your seats?? You sprucin' up your highlights and fingernails for mustang week, too?

;) LOL.

Lol thats the box my vortech was shipped to me in

i figured thats what that wire was since i knew you had mentioned about doing that to me before.

we could play eye-spy!!! I spy with my little eye....A vortech power pipe elbow

Nope that would be for the anderson powerpipe

I just picked some seats similar to those. The head rest is different, recaro SE not quite like yours. Getting them reupholstered. How much are you going to shorten the rear end.
Been thinking about doing the same thing to my harness. But im afraid it will get crushed my engine is set back 1 inch.

rz Ive been on the hunt for these recaros for a few years and just happend to stumble upon them threw a kid I had hired for work. They are originally out of an s351 and I got them for a song and dance.
The rear has been cut 2.5 on each end so a total of 5"s of the entire housing, picking it up sunday..will post some pics at a later date. Mine will be moved back also as the 8 rib fox set up was tight and I want to see ground upfront plus I dont want to run a DS spacer with the tko600. You shouldnt have a problem doing it as its pretty far in the trans tunnel, I did however pull it apart to slim it down as there were some other wires mixed in that harness that I ran elsewhere.

Simply BAD ASS man!! You willing to share what wheels you're going with?

Sorry chris not at this time

no e-brake, that is dedicated! Curious to see what ya do with the consol.

That dam ebrake is about asxusefull as a bull with tits. Ive never really used it and the few times I have I drove off with it engaged only to realize it a few miles down the road. So tossing it is not only a blessing but like I said it will let me do what I have to with the console area.

Slykin

Reaction score
I'm very curious to see this custom console... should be sick. Not sure I could get rid of the ebrake though.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I might give it a try.. Not sure i feel like pulling the dash..
2013-04-08-11-43-09-1611675692_zpsf801aa18.jpg

This are like the ones im getting recovered right now..
Great work. Everything looks flawless..
I never use the e brake always leave it in gear. But its needed for state inspection..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.