After manifold install results <- help me

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
If it's the line that goes between the rails, that's high pressure line.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
so its prob something that can't be just picked up at autozone? i guess i could just always ask... it has steel braiding in the insides. correct?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I never cut one, I thought it was just some kind of special nylon, you could use braided line though. Whatever it is, just use high pressure line, something rated for about 100 psi and the correct fittings on it. Hose clamps won't get it there.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
i made a new line tonight

car runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:TY: to everyone for their helps and advice. i owe this site alot. so i went a head and made a donation and i'll always be around.

its a nice smooth idle. and when i get on it you can feel the new top end power curve.. i love it..

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol, :thumb: congrat's man! It also makes a cooler sound now doesn't it? lol

Reaction score
glad to hear you got it right man. were here when anyone needs some advice as long as they will listen, lol. now get to savin for some PI heads like me.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
glad to hear you got it right man. were here when anyone needs some advice as long as they will listen, lol. now get to savin for some PI heads like me.

yeah i am. lol read my mind.
J.R. said:
Lol, :thumb: congrat's man! It also makes a cooler sound now doesn't it? lol

yeah sounds like theirs a p1sc sittin under my hood... well its not as loud. but i can dream right?? lol

can't go out and play too much tonight though were suposto get tornados and tons of rain..

Reaction score
yea yalls badass weather is headin our way too, lol. damn texans, lmao. j/k. yea i need to head out to the ole junkyard and see what kinda heads i can dig up for a deal, lol.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
yea yalls badass weather is headin our way too, lol. damn texans, lmao. j/k. yea i need to head out to the ole junkyard and see what kinda heads i can dig up for a deal, lol.

dude theirs junkyards everywhere... this one place has a complete 4.6 w/ t-45 still attached for 150$ purty sure its npi though

and i just won this ebay auction for clear headlights for our cars lol 40$!! :banana:

well celebration is in order :happydrunks:

voidfinger

Reaction score
killer. Hope you like it. for the time being though, i'm doing the reverse swap lol.

gt96stang

Reaction score
they are not too many junkyards around my neck of the woods that have mustangs.. sucks.

Reaction score
jay dont forget that explorers, navigators, and f series trucks have modular equiptment man. im prolly gonna use an aluminum explorer 4.6 on my next engine build up if i dont go with a 5.4

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Get Money said:
they are not too many junkyards around my neck of the woods that have mustangs.. sucks.

Every junkyard has trucks, and explorer's.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
+1.. a majority of the area junkyards are trucks.. they just have this one road thats lined with junkyards on both sides. each yard has certain kinds of cars.. you could spend all day out there just going yard to yard..

voidfinger

Reaction score
Well Willis, Just remembered you were thinking about the pi stuff :) well just so happens i got some pi stuff laying around that you might find usefull and just so happens you have a locked up stealth i could use lol.

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
hey, glad you were able to get it all squared away! now if you like the power the manifold gave you.....wait till you get the full PI swap! :bunny3: :banana: :hammer:

gt96stang

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
jay dont forget that explorers, navigators, and f series trucks have modular equiptment man. im prolly gonna use an aluminum explorer 4.6 on my next engine build up if i dont go with a 5.4

J.R. said:
Get Money said:

Every junkyard has trucks, and explorer's.

Yes, I know this.. but i've also been looking to convert over the interior to black.. which looking for trucks doesn't help me :hammer:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why not try the DHT vinyl paint? Summit has like four different kinds of vinyl paint, some of it even says it will do carpet :dunno:

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
Well Willis, Just remembered you were thinking about the pi stuff :) well just so happens i got some pi stuff laying around that you might find usefull and just so happens you have a locked up stealth i could use lol.

yeah void i sure do! i'm sure something can be worked out... its a nice car man.. just wish i had the money for a bottom end.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.