All This Talk About Wheels.....

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i think chrome saleens would be similarly equivalent to going to the bath room in a port-a-potty and it not being knocked over while youre inside

davidsdcv1.jpg

but sp500's would be more like finding a five star hotel bathroom right next to the port-a-potty that only you know about

FAsnakes6.jpg

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Lol dude I don't wanna spend that much on wheels right now. I already got flamed for that because I have a stock Mustang. Fukkin Mustang owners are the biggest assholes

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Fawk are Weld wheel's really $500 a piece? I was thinking of running 17's all the way around.. But shit for that price I'm good!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I've always liked the deep dish cobras. I myself like the dark grey/gunmetal finish on your silver better...but those^ would still look sick in a deep dish out back homie!

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I've always liked the deep dish cobras. I myself like the dark grey/gunmetal finish on your silver better...but those^ would still look sick in a deep dish out back homie!

I think your probably right on that man, I'm working my way out of black rims haha. But I have to ask, what do you think of the ones I just posted?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I like those...you dont like saleens? A guy here on cl fas some nice ones for cheap

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
do something different!
once again, did not read any of the thread. just going off the original post.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Fawk you haha. Yeah BBS doesn't even make them anymore. O well. The Godspeeds I can get in black with polished lip and Nittos for $1600. Or Chrome with nittos for $2000. Or just get the machined color for $1000 and find tires lol. Idk what color I'd get.

Tony! They come in 20's mayn!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2