AM CAR SHOW. Post all pics here.

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
Yea it was a good show. Saw all your cars but the only guy I got to talk to was Gus cuz he was sitting right next to his car. I was hoping u guys would be wearing your sn95 shirts so I could bs with you guys. I was wearing a bright pink polo shirt that my gf bought me so had to wear it lol. I left kind of early because the gf is prego and she was getting tired but I cruised the parking lots and saw ardollar"s cobra and the other black one next to his. A lot of great cars guys.
- john

reduceallpain

Reaction score
vvhats up vvith your friend vvith the bullit bouncing off the rev limiter doin the burnout?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
haha really? Well keep in mind I run full slp, longtubes, off road x, and loudmouth 1's. definately not a quite car haha

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
CW Cobra said:
vvhats up vvith your friend vvith the bullit bouncing off the rev limiter doin the burnout?
Haha I don't know

blown97stanger said:
haha really? Well keep in mind I run full slp, longtubes, off road x, and loudmouth 1's. definately not a quite car haha
Damn...thats about as loud as it gets.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
haha yeah. by next show jon I want to see a 500hp beast. you have everything else you could possibly do. You going to the CJ pony parts show on Aug 8?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about 500hp...but it definitely won't be a NPI anymore... :eek:ccasion14:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the CJ show...I tend to work on most saturdays...so the odds aren't good, but I'll try.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
nice man, well keep me updated. And when I put the stang away for the winter I'll be in touch to seriously see if anybody you know wants the rims/tires. Let me know about the CJ show

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll be able to find you a buyer...and that buyer may end up being myself haha...its an addiction, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
dude your talking to somebody who has $30k into his car lol. and the reason im selling, to buy even a more expensive setup lol

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Haha...do you go to Englishtown to race? I want to get my car to the track soon

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
CW Cobra said:

vvhats up vvith you using tvvo "v's" instead of just using the "w" key lol?! I let my car bounce sometimes to. Sometimes you just get caught up in the fun and just mash your foot down. :dontknow: I'm a terrible burnouter though.

Jon, video's are sweet! Also, they have counciling for things like that.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Steve...the pics of everyone's burnouts are SICK...my buddy is gonna post them up tomorrow.

Your burnout was pretty badass Steve...Mike, yours was more like ASS HAULING haha

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
well im about 20 mins from Atco, so when I get the new rim/tire setup and the cams in I'm definately either going to Atco or E town.

haha, I didnt do a burnout, I just wanted to show how 400rwhp, 3500 stall, 4.10 gear, and street tires dont get along lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online