AM CAR SHOW. Post all pics here.

OP
OP
Z

ZachSav

Reaction score
i think there are pics of them... we tried to get you to come over a park with us, but everytime we tried to say something, someone drove by

Gus98GT

Reaction score
ZachSav said:
i think there are pics of them... we tried to get you to come over a park with us, but everytime we tried to say something, someone drove by

i actually was looking for you guys but when i can back to my car all of you guys where gone :(

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
you really did miss an amazing time justin! always next year! you going to the CJ pony parts show?

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm a little disapointed because lately I've been shooting with my 50mm prime less (no zoom) which is an unbelievably sharp lens, but since you have to compose the shot by moving your body, I was afraid i wasn't going to be able to stand far enough back to get pics during the show. Had I known we were going to shoot pics after, I would have brought that lens too.

I think we should organize some type of meet before the summer is over. It doesn't necessarily have to be to a specific show. We could just meet at E-town or something and shoot the shit, make some passes. I'll make sure I bring my other lens, haha.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Yea we definitely should all meet up...it seems there are a lot of us in a relatively close area. The AM show is gonna be HUGE next year...you guys all have to come.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
you really did miss an amazing time justin! always next year! you going to the CJ pony parts show?

Yea I know...lol

You talking about the englishtown one?

Probably not...I already have a condo rented in OC that weekend with a bunch of friends

ram360

Reaction score
Gus98GT said:
damn i wish someone took video/pics of my burnout.

I have one, not the best pic but I got it. I'll post it.

ram360

Reaction score
3743999970_3fde544d2e_b.jpg

3743207995_74b4cb0938_b.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
They had free dyno pulls all day!

damn,

there was prolly a list 10 miles long for that...

anyone dyno thier car?

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
you wouldnt have wanted your car ran on that dyno. every pass you made, your hp numbers increased by 10. and obviously for being free, they didnt tune any of the cars. the dyno was more like a dumb blonde with huge tits, it gave you something to watch, but was pretty useless in the end.

the first car we watched run, was a blue s197 gt, which its first run made 251hp, 2nd run made 261, and final run made 271. and the hp increases between runs was pretty consistent across most of the cars we saw run.

ram360

Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
ProKiller, had I noticed you had those tailights you would of been driving home without brake lights. :tongue3:

ram360 said:
One other thing...... were the F*** did those speed bumps come from on the way out! You couldn't even see the damn things. I thought that was the end of my oil pan. Hope you guys took a different way out.

Yeah that was a close one. I almost ended up in your trunk! :happy6:

haha, gotta remember they are there for next year!

ram360

Reaction score
like I said not the best pic but whatev.....

DSC_0082.jpg

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
no justin the CJ pony parts one is out by Carlisle. Supposedly they had over 400 mustangs there last year, and hoping for more this year. The Englishtown show is the Ford shootout or something. I'm definately going to the CJ show over the Etown one, if maybe I have nothing that sunday I'll go to the shootout

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
no justin the CJ pony parts one is out by Carlisle. Supposedly they had over 400 mustangs there last year, and hoping for more this year. The Englishtown show is the Ford shootout or something. I'm definately going to the CJ show over the Etown one, if maybe I have nothing that sunday I'll go to the shootout

I dunno...its showing 9/30 on their site

How far is that from you?

google maps is showing like 2:45 for me...long drive!

ProKiller

Reaction score
when is the cj pony show?

HA!!! the video has a good shot of my fiance resting on the judges. her video debut!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
its not actually at Carlisle, its at their warehouse. Its on Aug 8, called Customer appreciation day, supposedly TONS of sick mustangs there. here is the link, its about a 2hr - 2.5hr drive for me. From what I have heard though it will be well worth the trip

http://www.cjponyparts.com/NewCAD09.aspx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online