American Racing Headers for the 2V

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Just wanted to know can this application fit on the 2V Mustang for NPI, PI, and TrickFlow 2V head. I am interested in knowing because ARH claims that you have a lot of clearance with the transmission, can this apply to guys with an auto (4R70W)? On their website they only advertise for 99-04, but since you are vendor for them maybe you would have an answer.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I talk to one of my guys here and he said he assumes they would fit PI style heads but we have never done it with an automatic here so we can't be for certain that it will work.

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I talk to one of my guys here and he said he assumes they would fit PI style heads but we have never done it with an automatic here so we can't be for certain that it will work.

Thanks Steve! I would love to be the guinea pig if I got them for free haha.

SiK98GT

Reaction score
I have heard they don't fit autos. I am sure they fit all the factory heads as the exhaust ports are all in the same place.

Sent from my Modded and overclocked Galaxy S2

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I have heard they don't fit autos. I am sure they fit all the factory heads as the exhaust ports are all in the same place.

I wouldn't doubt it! I was in the market for high quality LT that can fit both auto or manual trans. Stainless Works, ARH, and Kooks I was looking in too.

SiK98GT

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it! I was in the market for high quality LT that can fit both auto or manual trans. Stainless Works, ARH, and Kooks I was looking in too.

I'm a little partial but I like the macs. I've installed them on autos and manuals with no issues and they actually fit really well. I've had some hellacious issues woth bbk headers. Ive never installed the cooks before but I'm sure they clear everything as they are a premium header and I've heard nothing but good stuff about the stainless works stuff but never installed them.

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I'm a little partial but I like the macs. I've installed them on autos and manuals with no issues and they actually fit really well. I've had some hellacious issues woth bbk headers. Ive never installed the cooks before but I'm sure they clear everything as they are a premium header and I've heard nothing but good stuff about the stainless works stuff but never installed them.

Mac's were my second choice if I was strapped for cash because I am already running their midpipe and catback. I am Mac fan! I just want something super high quality so if I ever decide to do something radical with a new engine build I do not have to buy LT's. Kooks never heard anything bad about them either, and Stainless works are REALLY popular with panther platform (vics/mauraders) and s197 coyote crowd. Overall, its tough with our platform because we are starting to get ancient....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online