Another guy with the infamous ON3 question

OP
OP
M

mrsn95guy

Reaction score
lol well im going to push it into the shop tonight and hopefully snap some pics, I am going to start a thread tonight but I must warn you that this thing will be a diaster. I swapped over intakes to a foxbody and havent finished it yet and I am currently in process of pulling motor mounts. You will see it at its worst, when i start the thread I will post it on here.

OP
OP
M

mrsn95guy

Reaction score
Can't figure out how to upload videos but the car is 90% done, we had our baby and I'm about to buy megasquirt and finish the tune but I have a running driving turbo mustang now.
Massive shout out to Brian Horne at B&G, best decision I made he has assisted me in so many ways.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the kiddo!!!

Now where's the pics of the build?!?!? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Oh how I miss my 95 turbo car. You will love the megasquirt, it was a great ecu for me and taught me alot.

OP
OP
M

mrsn95guy

Reaction score
Well guys life goes so quickly I totally forgot about posting upload pictures here but I know when I was looking for research I used to hate when the thread would die. So I'm gonna do a little research on uploading pictures, phone crashed with all update pictures. Car is running I finished it in august 2017 the day my wifes grandfather passed on the solar eclipse. I am tuning myself and as to this day it's a rocket I feel power left on table but I'm building a 351 so funds are going that way. So I have a rough video on YouTube of idle and I'll upload pics here of the car. My YouTube name is mrsn95guy, if you search name you can see a couple of videos the most recent is idle, I'll upload a rough pull video.
So if by chance anyone is contemplating turbo DO IT, is it trying;yes but it's worth it. All in all budget was fine I already had a lot of supporting mods installed. future plans are paint and polish the sn95 svt (finding center caps are tough), my 351 Windsor swap because I can't stop turning it up with my homemade regulator.. I haven't dyno the car yet but it is locked on 12pds and running a ~11 a AFR. The Toyo proxeys will not hold the power no longer, I skate at WOT from a dig off the launch control.
Im seriously smiling writing this.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=21166]mrsn95guy[/MENTION]

You gonna try to use the turbo kit on the 351?? That’s currently what I’m doing with mine. I know I’ll have to cut up and modify the crossover but I’m hoping the headers will still fit ok with the taller wider deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mrsn95guy

Reaction score
Yea that's what I was hoping I could do, I sent Brian a email but I haven't heard back. I'm just going to try I've already had to massage manifolds a little. I know down pipe clearance will suffer because of deck height, I have plenty of room between my manifold and brake booster. I'll make something happen but right now the 302 is screaming so imma let the big dog eat. Let me know what you have to do to make it work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online