any wrangler fans? my 98 tj

Caboose302

Reaction score
i know it's not a mustang so i can't expect much interest lol.

Hell I have a mustang and don't get much interest. Of course it's taken me three months to do what you do in three weeks lol. I'm keeping up with what you're doing. Hell I've told my buddy about those seats for his and he's thinking about it. Might be rhino lining the floorboards too.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hell I have a mustang and don't get much interest. Of course it's taken me three months to do what you do in three weeks lol. I'm keeping up with what you're doing. Hell I've told my buddy about those seats for his and he's thinking about it. Might be rhino lining the floorboards too.

i'd like to see these seats in an sn.

i was going to rhino the floors but after watching a few videos i was like aahhh fuuk all that lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
so being that i'm still not quite caught up in all the differences between the yj, tj, cj, rubicon etc....i bought this bumper used from a guy claiming it fits a tj. was worried if it DID actually fit so i put it on before doing any kind of body work thinking i'd just yank it back off and refinish it....well **** all that lol. this little fn thing was HUGE pita so its on for good ha! plus it's kinda easier having it stationary as its a heavy sum*****!

finally did my passenger side mirror this morning. just need to let it dry and bolt the mirror on

picked these lights up from autozone on the clearance rack for $9.99 each...pfff hell yes! im going to mount them on the bumper somehow.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
How heavy was that hoe? And shit those $10 lights should do the trick haha. I was a dee de dee and spent about $180 for my 3 KCs lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
How heavy was that hoe? And shit those $10 lights should do the trick haha. I was a dee de dee and spent about $180 for my 3 KCs lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

i already told you man...9,000 lb's :p lolol

she's done though. came out biitchin'

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
got the lights hooked up

some sumbishes!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Nice. . Just needs a good ol 5.0 squeezed in there. .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
hahaa...no motor swaps :p

took some pics today. this thing is turning out really nice compared to how it was the day i brought her home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online