OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
different ones:
LH-MST941P-SM-CN-X-a.jpg

LH-MST941P-SM-CN-X-b.jpg

See I could see those making a cool projector. Paint the reflector black and with two projectors poking through I think it would look pretty cool imo with the right projector shroud.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea the depots are what I had and got crushed in the wrech. Was never happy with the light output and for some reason the passenger side always jiggled a little bit. I went ahead and go the smoked 1-piece at the top of this page and now just trying to narrow down the projectors/hid kit.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Got the lights and started trying to get them apart. Tried for 2 hrs in the oven at different temps and they would not budge. Finally I broke down and got a heat gun and then I was able to get it off. The reflector has 2 pieces as I hoped as it will give me the chance to change it up again. At first I was going to paint the front reflector black and then cover the back with carbon fiber vinyl but after some thought I am not so sure if I should do the opposite? What do you think? Obviously it will look a lot different with a smoked lens so keep that in mind.
16290160_large.jpg

16290158_large.jpg

I had also considered masking off some stripes on the black area so that when its pulled off it will leave the chrome reflector just to make it pop a little but again not sure. Opinions on this are welcomed...

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
different ones:
LH-MST941P-SM-CN-X-a.jpg

LH-MST941P-SM-CN-X-b.jpg

WOAH where is this pic from!? They used my freakin' car w/o rights or permissions

Then to top it off they photoshopped that crap on my car!!!!!!!!

Someone is about to receive a cease and desist from my lawyers

Twista it looks like it's your dropbox folder carrying this. Please let me know immediately

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Glad we could help :)

Had a 2nd thought on the color choices. What if I panted the outer reflector green/body color and the back in cf/black? Any thoughts are welcome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online