Anyone use Raceland Coilovers?

Rallim

Reaction score
They're good for stance. That's.... about it. They ride quite soft as plushy as well which is nice for a daily.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
One of my best friends works for KW suspension and tunes suspension for formula drift drivers running KW setups (mostly japanese cars), and he swears by raceland as far as quality for the price goes. I know I guy who used to run a high end brand (cant remember what it was) on his 325i but when they blew up he switched to a raceland setup and loves it. And this guy drives his car hard.

Basically he says raceland cost is low because they're starting out and need to get their name out, but they're great quality especially for the price. I've never talked to anyone who hase used them on a mustang, and I am not about to install them on my car, but i have heard good things in general.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
However they are on the softer end of the spectrum so they are good for street but not necessarily high performance

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Magic

Reaction score
They look like a cheaper priced version of the Eibach Pro Street Coil Over kit, which is $$$, that I had on my old car for my first handling oriented suspension setup.

This Raceland kit has similar spring rates to the Eibach COs as well.

MadStang

Reaction score
stay clear of the ricelands. even the miata guys know that they are junk. go with Maximum Motorsports and don't look back.

DocLong

Reaction score
I've run racelands on 4-5 VW's in the past... NEVER had an issue. GREAT quality for the output. I'd give em a shot.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If all you're wanting is to be low, then Racelands aren't too bad. I haven't seen many people use them on Mustangs but they're pretty common in the import world. If you want performing suspension bits, then obviously these are not the ones for you.

wildride02gt

Reaction score
there are some BMW and VW guys who run them street and track, and love 'em. I looked at their site pretty hard, and the specs seem to add up. I'm just leery of the quality of the metals and the welds.

Mattg9727

Reaction score
I was looking at race lands as well. Think I'm going to try them cant beat the price, and if they suck can always sell and take a hit and buy good ones. But if they work well just saved yourself a lot of money

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that the max you can lower your mustang with racelands is 3", which is not that much since they come with 3649564" of fender gap from the factory.

OP
OP
D

driftingmustang

Reaction score
I heard that the max you can lower your mustang with racelands is 3", which is not that much since they come with 3649564" of fender gap from the factory.
good thing i have no interest in slamming my car. it wouldnt survive colorado as my daily lol

Racsirx

Reaction score
3" isn't enough to make a Mustang slammed? I might want to try a raceland kit to give my convertible that slammed look

wmfateam

Reaction score
Mustangs and fast fords just did an article on them. Like stated, they are on the soft side. It is on there website as well. The pictures paint a pretty good....... picture.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online