Anyone use Raceland Coilovers?

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
When I was thinking about getting them I wanted a little more performance so he steered me away from them but he said he was able to drop his about 2.5" and still had a soft ride. He did point out the rear kit is pretty worthless and put in his old lowering springs in the rear but he's been pretty happy with the results of the look and the ride. He's in the same boat, weekend car that doesn't get ran very hard. You will have to buy their CC plates as no one else's will work with them. That's how I ended up with his MM plates.

Yeah i'm looking into that theory already, I heard that the perch mount can be modified. but won't know til i get into everything.

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Isn't there rear like some wana be coilover more like an adjustable spring spacer? But i originally wanted cheap coil overs but ill fork out the cash and get mm coilovers and a upr tubular front

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"Wanna be coilover" LOL

Sad but true. You could literally go buy 2 adjustable top mount perches and use H&R springs and you'll get more adjustability than this kit.

Ineedav8

Reaction score
"Wanna be coilover" LOL

Sad but true. You could literally go buy 2 adjustable top mount perches and use H&R springs and you'll get more adjustability than this kit.
Its true I mean im all for the low low but do it right and dont half ass it depending on goals and all that
But your car is perfect height lol

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Ferocious - Didn't you say in another thread you rub all the time at that height?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ferocious - Didn't you say in another thread you rub all the time at that height?

In the rear, about 75% of the time my tires are rubbing, yes. The front's are clearanced due to my camber so those have no issue but I'm not too fond of the look.

from6to8

Reaction score
Im curious because Im in the market and these are very cheap. I doubt they are any good but who knows?

http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/ford-coilover-kits/ford-mustang-coilovers-1994-1998.html

Hey I'm in a similar boat and checking out MM now and I'd be looking to spend for the kit and struts somewhere in neighborhood of around $1050 for the coil over kit, the Bilstien HD struts, and the caster camber plates.

So yes I need info on these as well. Car will be a weekend street driver with a 400 cubic inch motor. I will play around sometime but for the most part my car is babied a good bit too :) With that new motor I will play around more than I did with the 302 though.

If these will work for me I'd probably give them a shot but I certainly aren't about to buy them, not like, then sell or try and sell, and do it all over getting the MM's. But that is a huge savings..........

from6to8

Reaction score
14048259582_6880671a35_b.jpg

Here's a close up so you can see the camber.

2cxspbs.jpg
Are you running the Raceland coil overs?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online