anyone with clay bar experience? PICS AFTER CLAY, DAM!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i swear it looks moire metallic now, out in the sun...

120822_161304-1.jpg

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
looks great. I'm sold on claying since the first time doing it. My Dad who is retired had never used it either till I showed him on his Lightning and now he is convinced too.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Great results! Good work Tony.
thanks dude. i reread your post about 7 times, lol! did'nt wanna fudge up :)

i actually did fn drop a piece, lol! of course....and i picked it up and remembered naaaaahh, as i was diggin through it to find dirt, lol! tossed it

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Hahah, good man. I've dropped a few clay bars and got pissed too. All good, you've got great results, go take some better pics now!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
fun task:

stick you hand in a zip-lock baggy, drag it across a part of the paint you havent clay barred, then drag it across part of the paint you have clay barred.

Epic.

and bad ass job Tony. that reflection is flawless!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you should clay bar your arm.
maybe you should clay bar my nuts!! hahaha, kidding. well unless ya want to

damn that is an amazing difference. i want to try that on my old faded paint and see what it does for me.
yea its a process, to me it seems like it simply made the wax more effective! i was really shocked after i waxed it how shiny it was! never had results like that, lol...

fun task:

stick you hand in a zip-lock baggy, drag it across a part of the paint you havent clay barred, then drag it across part of the paint you have clay barred.

Epic.

and bad ass job Tony. that reflection is flawless!
thanks alot chris! i really appreciate that dude :)

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Looks like whoever painted your car did a great job! Makes me want to get started on mine sooo bad!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea he paints alot of mustangs. there is a mustang restoration shop directly in front of him that he's the painter for so he has tons of experience.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well that always helps.... .. .lol

we have two shops like that in denver. the first one is garbage.... i wouldnt send my mustang there if it was on fire and they were the only people left on the planet with water....
The second *mostly* does classic mustangs, their prices are outragious, and they do military trucks on the side (which weirds me out for some reason. lol)

its nice you have a place like that to go to.... trust me, its sucks without one. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.